CHAPTER 4 ✔️

Xaviar POV

When I left the room I wen to the garage outside the hotel where my spare cars were, I decided to take my GTR.

On my way I was notified that there were two betrayers, and it was good for my beast to feed on.

Once I got home I didn't bother to change since I was in need of a blood spill.

"LANDON" I shouted then heard running

"Where the fuck have you been, I had to control everything since you were out and didn't come back"

"I was at the bar and was dealing with something"

"Something or someone" he smirked and I rolled my eyes

"Anyways there are two fuckers that are in the cells, I took care of one which tried to hack into our system, and the in you are to deal with the one that stole money"

"I'll talk later" I said walking to the cells

"Divertiti" (have fun) I heard him yell

Landon was my right hand man, my best friend I fact brother, we've grown up together since it families are close and his the only person I trust.

We've always been trouble makers, we took down Russian casinos when we were 19 and it was fun, we bombed places and so many other shit.

I walked into the dark cell which was in the basement and the man was silent.

"So, I've heard there's been some money stolen" I lift up my sleeves.

"I- it wasn't me"

"Listen I don't give a fuck who it was, but by the look on your face you've done something shit in my organization" I said referring to the mafia

"I'll do anything" he started to cry

"Too late"

Graphic content

I grabbed my gun and shot his arm, which made him yell in pain. Then I got my dagger and stabbed his hands.

I got my huge saw and was about to chop his hands off.

"No please, I swear give me one more chance"

"It should be clear that I don't give chances, maybe I've I chop your hands off it's teach you a lesson" I grin then chopped his hands off.

"FUCK, NO IT KILLS" he yelled but it was fine since the walls of the cell are hear proof.

"Getting louder are we? It's fine because no one will hear you.

"Once your dead and arrive in hell, you won't be waiting too long for Leo to follow? Keep that in mind" I said and stabbed him in the heart.

After his death I felt more happy and power, I hadn't killed in a long time and that made up for it.

His body was covered in blood, I threw his body in the fire and went to have a shower.

I have been waiting for a phone call about a building I'm selling for 4 million, it's huge, my phone rang cutting me from my thoughts.

"Sí" I answered

"Mr Morreti"

"Yes uh tomorrow we will have the meeting in the restaurant next to your building"

"Yes that would be great hat 2:00pm?"

"Yes" I shut the phone

After I finished I felt like a drink, I craved it, it was like a drug and I can't pass a day without drinking.

It's almost midnight and I'm drunk as fuck, I went to the club and messed with a few girls as usual.

Then Valentina came to my mind.

"I should have fucked her the first time I saw her" I said to myself.