CHAPTER 17 ✔️

Valentina POV

Weeks passed and I've been thinking, should I really escape?.

Xaviar has been gone for a while and this is the chance I can take to disappear.

I've met Landon, he is Xavairs bestfriend, his quiet nice.

Also Xaviar has been trying to calm down around the nurse, I didn't let her leave.

I call uncle Claud to make my final decision.

"Valentina?"

"Uncle Claud!, I'm thinking of staying but I want to go to Russia"

"Do What you want, but be careful" he says

"Okay, I think I'm leaving"

"Good, call me if anything" his voice is rushed.

"Are you dealing with someone"

"Yes, sorry if you noticed" he chuckles

There's always people who want to kill uncle Claud because he knows about me, those people as in my fathers men, which is left from them.

"It's okay, I'll talk to you at Russia!" I hang up with a smile on my face

I grab my bags and sneak to the garage, I get in a bmw with my bags.

The guards weren't here today, at least not at the back of the house. I quickly pull out of the drive way and turn the navigator on.

It's time to go to Russia.

The maid told me she'll be fine and can handle Xaviar, and I hope that's true.

Yes I will admit, I care for him, he is abusive, like he said last time, a beast.

But I don't see that at all, I see him angry at times, but different, I have feelings for him, but they are so little.

After an hour I pull up at the airport.

After everything, I finally enter the plane, I took my seat, soon we headed off to Russia.

Once we arrived, all the memories came crashing into my head of my father chaining me to the chairs and all the bad things.

I shake my thoughts off and head to a make over salon.

I need to change my look for less attention, because many men are out there to get the Russian mafias daughter.

I change my hair with a wig, it was ombré with purple and blue, I got brown contacts to cover my green eyes, and also changed my style.

I wore more of a "bad bïtch" type of clothing, you know leather pants, leather jacket and a short tank top under, with some glossy black boots.

Yep I was dressed in all black.

I walked out as if I was a whole different person, and for now I was

My name will be Jade Chambers from now on.

And this is how my life is going to stay.

I just pray that when Xaviar finds out I escaped and I'm gone, he doesn't come looking for me.

Or that he will end up finding me.

Xaviar POV (same night)

It's been almost a week I haven't been home, since I'm busy and don't want to see Valentina.

Why? Because she is kind of controlling me.

That day she made me not kill the maid, it felt weird.

I actually listened to her, and whenever I was angry and about to kill someone, she was never scared, she tried to help me.

And let me tell you that has never happened to me.

It's fucked for a guy like me, I'm fucked.

I did relax when she tried to calm me down and I was surprised by myself.

I'm that moment I felt like I don't know, proud that she wasn't scared of me.

I arrive home and yes, I was in a bad mood as always, Landon has been hurt by one of Leo's men, the ones that sneaked away.

But we dealt with them today and their gone.

I walk in and there's no sign of Valentina.

Which was weird she'd always be sitting on the couch waiting for me to come, then just annoy the fuck out of me.

But it's good because I was in a bad mood.

I see the maid, that same exact one I was abusing, and Valentina stopped me from.

I walk up to her and as soon as she sees the sight of me, fear Is the only thing that showed in her eyes.

"Where's Valentina?" I ask

"Sh-e mu-st be -in" She stutters and I could sense she was lying.

I grab her neck not tightly, and look her right in the eyes.

"Where the fuck is she?" I ask

"I don't know! I swear! She left to the airport" her eyes start to water

"To What place?" I ask

"I don't know! She just left" I removed my hand from the loose grip on her neck.

"Fine then, go, just get the fuck out of my face" I sigh and put my hand to my forehead.

The bitch is smart enough to leave when we weren't around.

She was smart.

And I will find her, one way or another.

And there's one reason for that.

Because she controlled me, when no one could.