CHAPTER 22 ✔️

IM GOING TO TRY AND UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN.

ENJOY MY LOVES

Xaviar POV

I said that because I cared for her but she's too stubborn to understand that here is dangerous for her.

We walk to my car.

"Get in" I sigh and rub my fore head.

"Why would you want a girl like me? A bitch that yells all day, that ruins everything, why!"She yells

"Because you can control me! You can calm me down and no one has ever except my dead mother!" I yell and punch my car.

She stays silent her eyes watering.

"Ever since she died nothing worked, I lost myself, I became the worst human, and I didn't care I still don't!" I yell and she remains silent.

"If I didn't need you I would have let you go, fucking killed you, I wouldn't have came all the way here for you, I wouldnt have my fucking men, come here just too spy on you" I wasn't yelling anymore.

"So why did you come? Is there any reason?" She asks

"Because....I don't know, this is so dumb of me to say  when I should be gone by now, but here I am.....I still don't get how you're here, hearing me out. If you were someone else they would've ran for their life"

"I'm not running, Im not going to lie Xaviar I do like you, but I know were never going to work out....and I'm sorry for your mother" she says.

"I never expected you to like me. You are suppised to be scared and hate me, dont you remember that I killed your father?" I try to get bad thoughts of me in her head.

"Yes, I do, that's in the past he never deserved anything" she simply answered.

"Okay then, I'm going to ask one last time, are you coming with me?" I asked.

Valentina POV

I don't know what to say, if I stay here I'll live a miserable life with nothing in it.

If I go I'll stay with Xaviar.

I don't know what too choose, when he said that I could calm him down, my heart hurt, because I know the way he is.

His abusive, aggressive, short tempered and he did need help with that.

After I thought for a while i looked up at him.

"Yes" I say and rip the wig from my head, letting my long dark hair out.

Just then Landon comes.

"I'm coming with you, because I don't have a car and Xaviar I'll drive" he snatches the key from Xaviar and jumps in the car.

Leaving me in the backseat.

"Slow down" I say to Landon puffing my hair out of my face.

"Go faster?, my pleasure" he grins and speeds

"Go slower!" I yell

"I can't here you, would you mind speaking louder?" He asks and speeds even faster.

Xaviar was silent enjoying the ride, him and Landon were talking in Italian, laughing multiple times while I was left out.

"We're here" Landon announces and pulls up.

I felt car sick from his driving and dizzy, getting out of the car, I almost fell from my dizziness but Landon grabbed me.

"We don't want the lady fainting over a little drive" he chuckles and helps me to the jet.

"Little drive? I swear I will murder you!" I launch at him but he laughs and moves back.

We were in the jet for so long I fell asleep the whole ride.

Soon we landed, Once we got to Xaviars mansion, I was so tired, my mind was switched off my legs were aching from killing all those men.

I found a couch and dropped myself on it, soon I fell asleep without realising still in my clothes and heel.

It's was uncomfortable but I was too tired.

I woke up in the middle of the night in my room that I once lived in while I was here.

Who out me here? Xaviar

Out the window I saw smoke in the air coming from a room, it was Xaviars.

Wasn't he tired or sleepy

He looked wide awake.

I opened the glass door and walk out, it wasn't cold.

Then I looked down  and saw my clothes were changed into a t shirt and shorts.

"Aren't you tired?" I yawn looking at xaviar.

His eyes widened to the realisation that I was awake.

"Go sleep" he puffs out the smoke.

Xavier pov

The reason I was awake was because I couldn't get my mind off of anything.

I wasn't tired, I was just smoking looking at the view of whatever was in front of me.

Thoughts kept coming in my head about how Valentina cares for me and all.

I was glad she came, if she didn't I would've been angry and would have forced her.

But she came, which is better, once I thought that nothing can solve your problems when the good thing has left.

But now I realise life gives us problems for a reason.....so others can come to change and make the better out of you.

And that's what Valentina was doing to me.