Thats not how i planned it

Everything was going in his favor. High scores in school, an athletic body and to top it of, even an awesome quirk. There was only one weakness in his life, but that was nothing he couldn't handle. Everything was going well, his plan worked.

Tormenting Midoriya Izuku proved to be very effective. Midoriyas quirklessness, paired with Bakugou Katsukis already confident character, justified his arrogant behavior towards him. He was not the first to make fun of him for it, he simply joined in for a bit and noticed fast that this was going to help him. That was the one thing he would be able to pull off without going to hate himself eternally. Make use of a weakness that is seen as a weakness by everyone anyway.
Would that not have been the case Bakugous everyday life would have been quite the hurdle. After all he could no longer have lied and tried to convince himself, that he was in fact gay and to make matters worse felt an absurdly strong attraction to the black haired classmate and childhood friend.

But these were thoughts he didn't paid much attention to anymore, even so his feelings were nagging him all the time Midoriya was only so much as mentioned. To be truthful anything that could haven been slightly brought in context with the quirkless boy triggered Bakugous mind in his direction. But still, he was quite good at ignoring it. He was doing it for several years now and his bullying excuse wasn't going anywhere. There was no way after all, that the boy, who was quirkless for now nearly fifteen years, would suddenly stand before him with a quirk of his own.

With the end of his middle school Bakugou was sure to leave Midoriya behind once and for all. It would only be physical at first, but he was sure that cultivating the thought of Midoriya as weak, useless and unimportant would do the trick in the long run and he doesn't have to think about him anymore. Bakugou will enter Yuueis heroics department and Midoriya will go wherever. He may even enter Yuuei as well, since there was no way they will be in the same department let alone the same class.
Yes, Bakugou felt content, he will forget Midoriya, get over this damn attraction and start a life as the best hero there ever was. All according to plan.

Well, he was never more wrong.

On the day of the practical entrance exam to enter Yuuei Bakugou woke up with a feeling of ease, not that anybody could tell with his mean look on his face and barking insults at anyone whose gaze met his. However that feeling vanished soon. As his eyes spotted a mop of black hair which, as far as he remembers, always managed to draw his attention. Doesn't matter if Bakugou wanted it to happen, or how crowed it was he would always find that hair almost instantly.
Bakugou saw him already at the written exams, but that didn't meant anything, but this practical one was for the department of heroics only. Meaning Midoriya was actually applying for heroics. Not that Bakugou thought that a quirkless guy would stand any chance, but the mere fact, that he was attempting to go there and as a result would continue to disturb Bakugous thoughts, was unnerving.

Don't get starteld, behave like always. That little shit will no longer be a bother. Bakugou had his way of dealing with his own problems and he would see through them.

"FUCK OFF 'DEKU'", he yelled at the unsuspecting boy in the front.

Thats right, behave like you always behave. You have done this for years, and it will be over soon. He wasn't supposed to see Midoriya, or 'Deku' as Bakugou so gracefully decided to call him as a personal insult, anymore. His presence alone had a way too strong effect on the loud boy. He wouldn't admit that of course, but seeing him after thinking of not seeing him anymore took more of his control than he wanted.

Midoriya in the meantime got startled, turned around and with a shocked impression answered.

"KACCHAN".

Shit, why is he still calling me that. Don't add to the fire you dumbshit. Bakugou was pissed, would that be a day from a few weeks ago he would have grinned at Midoriya and given him a few bruises here and there. Despite having done all that in the past, quite frequently at that, Midoriya never stopped calling him by his nickname from their childhood days. It was one of the worst things to remind him of these unwanted, way to persistent feelings he wanted to forget.