Great well

At home Bakugou couldn't stop punching the wall over his bed. It was a good thing that his parents weren't at home yet. Despite his impatient and violent behavior he normally wasn't aggravated enough to let his steam out like this at home. Loud curses were a regularly though.

Shitty frog, she really did it. Bakugou did came to the understanding that he couldn't flee from his own emotions, but he surely would have never actually accepted them, if not for Asui. She sparked an idea in his head, Bakugou was sure was never there before.
With that having been said, Bakugou was still sure of one thing he would never do. He stopped punching the wall and looked at his slightly scraped and bloody skin with determination on his face.

No, I will not confess to Deku. Again, he did understood that fleeing was impossible but actually acting on them was a completely different matter. He knew that Asui would have something to say to that, if she would hear that.

But she won't, I will not make the same fucking mistake twice. He still strongly regretted to have accidentally blurted out his affection for Deku to Kirishima. This time no one will hear a word from him that he accepted these feelings. Neither Asui, nor Kirishima.

One question still remained though. He won't confess, and he won't talk about it, but neither will he deny his affection any longer, at least to himself, but what will he do? His mind definitely had calmed down in one way or the other. There was no confusion any more like when he first established his crush, and the fight against the feelings, after realizing what they were, was gone too. So Bakugou was kind of at peace. The weird kind of peace, were you have a big wall in front of you and no idea how to overcome that.

I will be fine like that. It's not like accepting it will change my life. Bakugou was content with himself. After all his frustration for the actual change of attitude towards his own emotions went through his fist into the wall, he had calmed himself. The imaginary wall in front of him could stay if it wanted to. He had no intention to know what lied on the other side.

After a relaxing shower to wash away his worries and the blood on his hand, he went to sleep. It could be that he dreamed of Deku, but even if, he had forgotten about it the next day.

When he arrived at school he opened the door this time without hesitation. Being at peace with yourself did wonder for Bakugou. Although that didn't changed the fact that seeing Midoriya in person made his heart jump. Looking at him kind of intensified the wall in his mind, made it's presence stronger.

When he went to his seat in front of his love interest, Deku looked at him, broke his conversation with Iida and Uraraka and smiled at him. A genuine smile, not as strong as the one he gave him yesterday, but still a smile without any hesitations.

I will not confess, that means I can not be his fucking friend either. With that mindset Bakugou didn't wanted to return the smile but he did anyway, well kind of at least. It wasn't really smile, more like a smirk or grin most people would probably have interpreted as somewhat sinister. To judge by Midoriyas reaction he was not one of those people. No one seemed like he wanted to say something, so Bakugou sat down and Midoriya got back to his seat.

"Oh, looks good between the two of you", Kirishima suddenly said, leaning over Bakugous table so only he could hear him. Surprisingly enough Kirishima was apparently also one of a few who could see behind Bakugous smirk.

Can they just fucking stop to suddenly standing before me. Moronhair and frogface alike. Kirishima should consider himself lucky. From the acceptance of his own feelings, Bakugou was still in a relatively good mood. Otherwise there was a high probability that Kirishimas head would have made contact with Bakugous desk, a harsh contact.

"Fuck off!", was all Bakugou said. Before Kirishima could answer someone else beat him to it.

"Not my choice of words, but yes. Kirishima take your seat!", Aizawa ordered annoyed. The class was properly seated in mere seconds.