I love you

The bus drive back home was mostly spent in silence. Everyone was quite exhausted from making as much out of the last day they had at the hot springs. It was fun and no one wanted to leave. Well, Bakugou didn't really minded. As good as it was to be able to spend so much time with Midoriya, they weren't able to get much of that time alone.
Asuis words got Bakugou thinking about keeping the relationship hidden. For the moment though they still hadn't told anyone. Bakugou knew that it was unfair for Midoriya but couldn't help to feel insecure. Midoriya, of course, hadn't said anything against it and was supporting him, but Bakugou knew that he was just nice as always.

He doesn't seem to hate me for it, at least. Bakugou was sitting with Midoriya for the drive home as well. They were sitting even closer than on the drive there. Between their legs lied their hands tightly interlocked.

Bakugou sighed, he was debating with himself how he should handle his dilemma. It was of course impossible to hide the relationship forever. He was hardly able to keep his distance from Midoriya now, there was no way he would be able to keep this up. Therefor the question wasn't whether he was coming out or not, but rather when and how.
The main thing preventing him from doing so was his thoughts that he would hurt Midoriya by telling others. That there would be people who would make fun of either of them. As good as Bakugou knew Deku, he knew that he wouldn't care what other people would say about him. If they would make fun of Bakugou, though, Midoriya would probably had his own two pieces to tell them. Bakugou couldn't care less about others talking nonsense about him, but would gladly blast of everyone who badmouthed Deku.
As he said to Asui, he was afraid he would overreact and would do something stupid in his blind rage. Sure Asui told him that Midoriya wouldn't mind and Bakugou thought so, too, but he was still unsure, not knowing what he was capable of himself.

"Something on your mind?", Midoriya asked softly, and even though there wasn't much talking going on in the bus, no one would have heard him. Bakugou looked at him, and he felt guilt washing over himself.

I'm so fucking unfair towards him. Bakugou knew it, he truly did.

"Hm. Say, if we come out and some asshole would talk shitfuck about you, us, how would you react?", Bakugou asked, even though he was sure to know the answer.

"I told you, you don't have to worry about it", Midoriya assured, "but to answer the question. In general I wouldn't care. I wouldn't like it if someone would say something demeaning about you, though", he answered, confirming Bakugous assumption.

"You know there are important persons in my life. My mother, my friends and of course you", Midoriya went on and looked Bakugou deep in the eyes with a serious expression.

"I don't want to loose either of them, luckily for me exactly these people already know about my sexuality", he smiled at Bakugou with a gentle warmth, showing how important these people were for Midoriya.

"But even if they wouldn't know and wouldn't accept it, that wouldn't mean I would leave you. Meaning, there is no chance that I would ever leave you. After all, no matter what other people say it carries no weight for me", Midoriya was squeezing Bakugous hand tighter and directed all the warmth from before directly at him. Bakugou could feel his face heating up again.

Hearing him say that the opinion of Dekus friends and family wouldn't be enough to break his love for him was like hearing his love confession all over again. He really didn't understand himself, why did he run away for all those years? How was he ever able to deny his feelings, his love for Midoriya? They were so strong that Bakugou was sure he wouldn't be able to let go of them, ever. Even if he wanted to.

"Fuck, I really want to kiss you right now", Bakugou said with a deep red face. The amount of kisses they had shared counted a total of three. The first one was when he confessed and then two good night kisses. That Bakugou would say something like this, ask for something like this was the boldest move he did since the start of the relationship.
His heart might burst through his rips and his blood stream might not be able to function properly ever again, but he felt like he needed to say it.
Midoriya was smiling at him and made a quick look around the bus. The others were either sleeping, talking among themselves or simply not paying attention to anyone. He turned back to Bakugou. Their faces were already close since they were talking quietly with each other, so there wasn't much distance to get over. Deku changed the angle of his face a bit and brushed his lips against Bakugous. It was of course a short kiss, considering where they were.