Say it

They were going to stay at the small resort for three days and two nights. When they arrived it was still before noon, seeing as say departed early.
The place wasn't far from the urban regions, but it was hard to tell with the forest and big hills surrounding the area. The inn itself was small but in good shape. All in all, the whole place was screaming to relax.

While Yaoyorozu and Iida went to the reception, the rest of the class was already looking around. Kirishima and Kaminari were the most excited, or at least the ones who were the most vocal about it.

"This trip will be awesome, we should try out the bathes immediately!", Kirishima was looking around frantically, looking which way they had to go to get the hot springs.

"Don't be so hasty", Jirou interrupted him, "let's first get to our rooms, we have time". As if waiting for their clue, Yaoyorozu and Iida returned with three keys.

"Four people in each room", Yaoyorozu started, "Well it only matters for you boys. We are only four girls here, after all", she went to the other three girls, Asui, Hagakure and Jirou.

"As she said, we have to form two groups", Iida said while making some kind of wild hand motions.

Bakugou was unsure. On the one side he definitely wanted to room with Midoriya, but he thought about not being able to sleep and other thoughts his mother had forced open returned as well.

Fuck no! I have to stay in the same room, that's what this whole trip is all about. Bakugou knew that he couldn't let any chance go by. The bus drive was a huge success, he was able to talk with Midoriya about all sort of things and was even able to touch him, even though it was only a slight touch at the arm or head and the leg. His mother had said that it would be these small things that would get Midoriyas attention, and because of his own lack of ideas and knowledge in this area, he had to believe what she said.

Right now he was still standing close to him, closer than normally necessary. Another thing his mother advised him to do.
Bakugou wasn't sure if he should ask Deku to share a room, or if that would be to weird.

He probably want to share a room with the glasses, and icefreak and crowhead are here as well. There were too many people who Midoriya probably wouldn't mind to share a room with.

I've got to ask before those fuckers are taking this chance from me. Bakugou had no choice but to ask.

"Deku, do you ...", "Wait a moment!", Bakugou got interrupted by Mineta who suddenly jumped between everyone to get their attentions.

"This is not a school trip, we don't have to separate by gender", he said looking in the direction of the girls with creepy eyes. The girls all took a step back and Yaoyorozu looked straight out terrified.

"School trip or not, what you are suggesting is inappropriate and a disgraceful behavior from a Yuuei student", Iida was quick to jump between Mineta and the girls to give his speech about proper behavior.

"Ts, if they want to than there is no problem", Mineta clicked his tongue.

"Hey ballshead, does it look like they fucking want to? Let's just finish this shit already", Bakugou wanted to blow up each of Minetas grapes individually. He got in his way to ask Midoriya and that didn't sit well with Bakugou.

Mineta looked at Bakugou and shortly at Midoriya, who was standing only mere centimeters away from Bakugou. Minetas face darkened.

"Sure you would say that", he looked at Bakugou disgusted. There was a moment of silence hanging around the group, no one really seemed to understand what he meant. Not even Bakugou was completely sure, but that comment compared with how he reacted in the hospital could only let to one conclusion.