Touch and images

For the rest of the day Bakugou thought a lot about ways to get closer to Midoriya. Asui had spoken of triggering Midoriyas thoughts about him but she didn't went into details how he was supposed to do just that. Bakugou was aware that he was already leaving quite the impression on people, but also knew that, that definitely wasn't the kind of awareness he wanted to feed further. At least not in Midoriyas case.

Bakugou had thought about talking with Asui again and asking what he should do, but despite having no clue he still wanted to get things done on his own. Asui might has helped him quite a big deal, asking for help directly was a different thing, though.

When he got home Bakugou had to talk with his mother about the planned trip. Even though he already said he would come, it was not a school trip and therefore they had to pay all by themselves.

"Mom, I'm home", he yelled into the house, kicking his shoes in some corner.

"Welcome back", his mother answered, looking around the corner drying her hands on her apron, apparently cooking at the moment.

"Mom, I need money for a trip", Bakugou stated rather than asked. He was sure she would give it to him anyway. His mother looked a bit confused.

"A school trip at this time of the year? How unusual", she said and vanished back into the kitchen. Bakugou followed and he could smell the food and that stimulated his appetite.

"It's not from the school, the class thought about visiting some hot springs next week", Bakugou sat down at the table and rested his head on his hand in a bored manner. His mother stopped everything she did at hearing what her son had said. She turned around, her expression more that of someone in shock than simple confusion.

"You ... you want to go on a trip with your class? Voluntarily?", she asked, feigning to nearly faint from the sheer shock. But all the over dramatic acts aside, her face clearly said that she was indeed surprised. Bakugou on the other hand was more annoyed than anything and thought a vein might burst.

"Shut it! You don't have to say it like I never do fucking shit with anyone", he balled his fists and looked at her with clenched teeth. As always his mother wasn't intimidated in the slightest.

"It's the truth, though. But that aside, is the whole class joining?", she resumed her cooking. Bakugou got silent for a second. Even though his mother knew about his attraction to Midoriya, he didn't wanted to say, that he was the only reason he wanted to go with the class.

"No", he said after a while, not looking at his mother. He was was to quiet and it was void of casualty. Of course his mother would pick on that.

"Hm! Izuku is coming, I take it?", she asked calmly, obviously knowing the answer, and obviously knowing why her son wanted to go to the hot springs. She was going on with her cooking like nothing was on, but Bakugou could see her smile.

Fuck this shit, what is coming now? He knew his mother, therefore he knew that she had her own things to add.

"Isn't that lovely? Hot springs have such a romantic atmosphere, and around this time of the year there won't be a lot of people. Some alone time to strengthen the bond between you two, will surely arrive", she said with sweet smile and a dreamy look. Bakugou was genuinely surprised.

Wow, and I was afraid of the fucked up bullshit she would normally spout out. What his mother said was something he had thought about before as well and it brought a small smile on his face.

I will surely get closer to Deku. His determination only getting stronger.

"Ah, and let's not forget the sleeping arrangements", she went on and her smirk had reappeared. Bakugou wondered if he had cheered too soon.