Kiss me good night

They just left the bath and sat down in the lounge. They still had some talking to do before going to bed again. Bakugous heart was beating hard. It hasn't really come down since his confession, only the cause was different. Now it was beating more for pure happiness and a bit of insecurities.

"De ... Izuku, I'm really happy and all that shit but what exactly are we going to do from here on? I mean I'm not really experienced in dating and fuck like this", Bakugou was still nervous. They just said that they were dating, but he was afraid he would ruin it right away. He called him Izuku instead of Deku, figuring that using a word he invented as a insult wouldn't be a good thing for starting a romantic relationship.

Deku was sitting at his right and leaned against his shoulder. Bakugou liked that very much.

"Hm, me neither but I know that it means that we can do this now, whenever we want", he said and snuggled against him even more. Bakugou got red again.

That is definitely a plus. It was a nice feeling even with the clothes on, at least he could concentrate better this way. Bakugou snuggled back.

"I guess we just go at our own pace and do what feels right", Midoriya suggested and Bakugou liked the sound of it, no pressure. He had one thing on his mind, though. He debated with himself whether he should ask Midoriya or not.

I have to ask, otherwise it could get fucking ugly early on. Bakugou sighed.

"Would you mind, ehm, if we, I mean, ah fuck, is it possible if we keep it to ourselves for now?", he didn't knew how he could ask smooth, so he didn't. Midoriya looked up at him, Bakugou gulped expecting their first disagreement since becoming a couple half an hour ago.
To his relief Midoriya smiled at him.

"Sure, I mean I wouldn't mind if everyone knows but I'm not outed either, so I can understand", he said and put his head back on Bakugous shoulder.

"Thank you", Bakugou said quietly.

Why is he so fucking awesome? I don't deserve him. In that moment Bakugou really wondered why Midoriya loved him back. But he wasn't going to ask again, he just enjoyed the fact.

"I just don't fucking know right now how to handle all of this. My mother, shithair and frogface already know and I don't care what the other fuckers think, but yeah I still want to keep it low, or some shit like that", Bakugou tried to explain his reason and knew that he was really bad at it. He was really bad at all of this talking about feelings and stuff.

This will be an awkward relationship, I hope Deku understands. Bakugou growned a bit and Midoriya chuckled at that.

"As I said it's fine. In my case my Mother knows that I'm gay but doesn't know about you. Ochako, Iida and Asui, obviously, know that I love you", he said, looked at Bakugou again and put on a playful smirk.

"I guess I'm out to one more person than you", he chuckled slightly. Bakugou raised an eyebrow at him and smiled back.

"Are you making a fucking game out of this?", he asked with a small laugh of his own. Midoriya averted his eyes and put on an innocent face.

"Nah, just saying. If it would be a game, I would be winning, though", he added and quickly ducked his head before Bakugou could grab him. Fortunately for Bakugou he was a tad to slow and Bakugou got his hair and quickly started to ruffle up the slightly damp locks.

Ah, this feels nice. He thought, totally forgetting why he even started this. Midoriya was struggling at first but soon settled with his back against Bakugous chest letting him play with his hair.

If that was how a relationship was like, than Bakugou sure as hell liked it a lot. Simply being able to touch Midoriya this much without any worries was pure bliss. He thought about all the times he was close to Midoriya and didn't knew how to react, and now he was sitting with Midoriya leaning against him, and Bakugou playing with his hair.