Ones again

After the trial of confrontation was over the wounded were brought to the medical wing. For the most part everyone had only minor injuries but a few didn't got away so slightly. The most unlucky ones counted four in total. Alone three of them were from Bakugous group, he himself included. The other two were Asui and Midoriya with the later one the worst of them all. The last person was neither from his group nor from their opponents. Mineta Minoru, a small guy with grape like hair. He was the only bigger casualty from the face off between the other two teams.
None of their injuries were life threatening but Recovery Girl hold back on her power, trying to keep the strain on the body small. All in all that meant a few days in the school hospital, no big deal.

Mineta, Midoriya and Bakugou shared a room, with Asui in the room next door. Bakugou was staring at the ceiling. He wasn't under much pain, although that was more thanks to the medicine than to his amazing pain enduring abilities. He had a few broken rips and his left arm together with some fingers on the same hand were in similar condition. He didn't noticed during the fight, but the fall hit him harder than he thought.
Midoriya, in the bed next to his own, looked worse though. Take Bakugous damage and add a broken right arm and ankle plus a head wound. While Bakugou was able to kind of cushion his fall, Midoriya was not. With his already broken arm in midair and the way he kicked Bakugou away, there was no possibility for him to help himself. To Recovery Girls attestation he will be completely fine though. Thank whoever for that. Currently Midoriya was sleeping with no signs of pain on his face. Medicine truly was a bless.
The last patient, in the bed across from Bakugous, on the other hand was winding in bed clutching the bed sheets hard. He seemed like in a lot of pain, even though Bakugou didn't knew or saw any major damage.
As if he was waiting for the sign Mineta suddenly jerked upwards panting heavy.

"What a terrible dream", he said between breathes.

It was only a nightmare? Why the fuck is he even here? Bakugou thought of Mineta as annoying and pathetic. Sometimes he wondered how he made it into heroics.

Bakugou was looking at the small guy with some kind of disgust on his face. When Mineta saw him he seemed to misunderstand the reason for that look.

"Oh, did I woke you up? Sorry about that", he said without looking really apologizing. Bakugou just wanted to lie back down again, but he was curious.

"Why are you here?", Bakugou asked completely disregarding Minetas kind of apology. Mineta looked at him as if Bakugou was an idiot.

"Because I'm wounded, of course", Mineta sounded like the answer was clear. Bakugou wanted to rip his face apart. Out of consideration for the sleeping Midoriya just two meters away and his own injuries, he didn't jumped over to burn the grapes on Minetas head into nothingness.

"Shithead! What wounds? Look at Deku and myself and than take a look at your fucking self", Bakugou already regretted to have talked to Mineta to begin with.
Mineta did took a look at both of them. Covered in bandages and bound in casts. Than he took a look at himself. Not one bandage was seen.

"You really got beaten up, huh?", he finally said with a smirk, "did your team lose as well? Sure looks like it". Midoriya would probably forgive him for waking him up, and Bakugou could still move one arm, it wouldn't be difficult to blast Minetas head off. Bakugou was considering it, he truly was.

"We've won ballshead", that got rid of Minetas smirk and that in return brought one to Bakugou. Before anything else could have been said the door to their room opened and Recovery Girl came in.

"Just some checkups", she said and went to Midoriyas bed first. He was still in deep slumber and Recovery Girl moved gently, trying not to wake him up. Bakugou looked over to Midoriyas bed, attention undivided. During Midoriyas checkup he was looking for any sign that could mean some kind of bad news. But Recovery Girl didn't let anything on and everything seemed to be all right. Bakugou took a breath of relief.
Than came his checkup. Recovery Girl probed at his arms and ribs a bit, but beside a light sting everything was fine. He didn't really care about himself that much.