Leave me alone

It was bearable, more bearable than he thought. At least during class time. He could concentrate on the words of the teacher and get his mind around the problems at hand. Despite his delinquent behavior he was a good student. Midoriya was a good student as well, unfortunately. That means he would answer question more often than not and that means hearing his voice more often than not. Each time he heard him it was like a bullet shot through him at point black. Bakugou knew it was unreasonable but he could swear he felt Midoriyas breath in his neck. But it was bearable and it was only the first day, the longer he ignores him the better it will become.

It was angood thing that the breaks between classes were so short, that meant not much time for conversation between the students and that meant a peace of mind for Bakugou. And than there was the lunch break at noon, everyone would go to the cafeteria. Bakugou would eat too, of course, but going to the cafeteria meant he could eat far away from Deku, and that gave him a real peace of mind, even it was only for the time of the break.

Midoriya and his friends were the first to leave the classroom, chatting away happily. Bakugou was waiting, giving him and Deku enough space between each other. The class was clearing fast enough and Bakugou deemed that the time waited was sufficient.

At the moment he reached the cafeteria and got his food he was overwhelmed.

Why is it so damn full? And it was full. The day before couldn't even compare probably because it was the first day of school, but today was horrible. At this rate he wouldn't be able to eat anything here.

"Ah, Bakugou, there you are", Kirishima was screaming through the room and waved frantically over some students heads. Bakugous mood sank even further. After a few seconds, after Bakugou didn't made any attempts to go over to where Kirishima was waving, the red haired boy stood up and walked in his direction instead.

"Come on, we made extra space for you", Kirishima said and dragged Bakugou with him. Bakugou was annoyed, but he would at least be able sit while eating.
At the table Kirishima was bringing him to were sitting four of his other classmates. Bakugou tried to remember their names. Asui Tsuyu was easy, as if he could forget the name of someone he might have to bring to her early grave, in case she couldn't shut her trap. Kirishima placed him directly next to her, with himself on his other side. Across Asui sat a girl with purplish skin color, Bakugou didn't knew her name. Next to her was another girl with short dark hair and plug like earlobes. Again, no idea what her name was. The last person on the table was a guy with blond hair and a black streak in it. And no, no name came to mind.

Not that it matters. Bakugou thought when he sat down and put down his tray. When he looked up he got struck by lightning.

Is this some fucking joke? Bakugou couldn't believe it. The big cafeteria was supposed to be a safe spot, so why was Deku in field of vision? Scratch that, he was directly in front of him, between purple skin and earlobe. He was just sitting one table away with his left side faced towards him. Bakugou was speechless and wasn't moving at all, until a elbow was slightly rammed in his side. Brought out of his fazed mind, Bakugou turned to his left to see Kirishima grinning.

"Isn't this the perfect seat? You can watch him all you want. I still think confessing would be more manly, but whatever suits your taste", he said confident but still quiet enough so only Bakugou could hear him. For that Bakugou was grateful, but everything else just flamed up his desire to kill him. But before he could act, purple skin butted in.

"What are you whispering about? Some juicy secret?", she said, laughing a bit. Knowing Kirishima Bakugou was afraid he would blabber out everything again, the situation was just too similar to what happened with Asui before.

"No, just hair for brain being an fucking idiot like always", Bakugou quickly said, before Kirishima could have said anything. Kirishima just laughed about it. He could do this, just eat and ignore Deku.