(chaennie+ella) facetime

Blackpink didn't have any schedule at that time so Rosé decided to spend the day with Ella at amusement park.

They were now standing in line for a ride.

"I'm so excited to ride this, unnie." Ella said happily.

"Me too, Ella." Rosé said and smiled at her. She looked at the little girl's hair and got an idea. "Turn around, darling, let me braid your hair while waiting for the ride."

"You'd do that? Yay!"

The little girl cheered and turned around as what Rosé asked. She talked animatedly while the older girl focused on braiding her hair and sometimes give her respond to Ella. Not long after, Rosé done braiding Ella's hair. She smiled proudly at her work then pulled out her phone and captured it.

"I wanna look, unnie!" she said as Rosé handed her phone and let her see her now braiding hair. Ella smiled widely then looked up to her unnie. "It's so beautiful, unnie! You're really good at this."

Rosé chuckled seeing the happy girl. She then felt her phone vibrating. Turned out it was a facetime from her 'wifey'. Jennie Kim. She then lowered herself and made her body the same level as Ella, then positioned her phone so that both of them could fit in the camera.

"Hubby!" greeted Jennie as soon as Rosé answered the call.

"Wifey!"

"Ella!" cheered the little model joining the older girls. Both the Blackpink's members laughed at her cuteness. "Hi, Jen unnie!"

"Hello to you too, my little princess."

"Unnie, where are you? Why don't you come with us to the park?"

"Aww. I'm sorry, baby girl, but unnie has a schedule today. Look, I'm still at the set for a photoshoot." Jennie said as she moved the camera so it'd show her backstage room.

"B-but, Ella miss Jen unnie."

"Jen unnie miss Ella, too." Jennie said and smiled. "Unnie promised to take you to the park next time, okay?"

"With Rosé unnie too, right?"

Rosé smiled then patted the little model's head, while Jennie chuckled at her. "Of course, with Rosé unnie too, sweetheart. We'll go with a full-team family next time; Rosé unnie, Ella, and Jen unnie."

"Now, don't be sad and enjoy the amusement park, okay?" Jennie said and answered with a nod from the little model. "Good girl."

"Oh, Rosé unnie also braided my hair just now!" Ella said then turned around to show Jennie her hair. "It's so beautiful, right unnie?"

"It is, Ella. I wonder if she'd braid my hair beautifully like that."

"I can braid your hair after this if you want, wifey."

"Yes, Rosé unnie can braid Jen unnie as well so that we can have the same braided hair."

"Aw, did Ella not wanting to have the same braided hair with unnie?" asked Rosé and faked a sad smile. On the other line, Jennie enjoyed watching their cute interaction.

"Noo, Ella want it too, unnie. Don't be sad, okay?"

"How about Ella and Jen unnie braid Rosé unnie's hair together next time? So that the three of us can have the same hair." Jennie said.

Ella's eyes widened in excitement then clapped her hands. "That's a great idea, Jen unnie!"

Both Jennie and Rosé laughed at her. Until a staff called Jennie to get ready as the photoshoot'd start soon. She bid her goodbye and waved her hand, before hung up the call. As the call finished, she immediately opened the Message app and texted someone. She smiled at herself before pressed the send button.

Rosé about to put her phone back to her pocket, when a new message come.

[Wifey: have fun, babe! Take care of yourself and our baby. Love you. Can't wait to see you home later.]

She smiled while reading her girlfriend's message. Blinks always refer Ella as chaennie's unofficial child, that's why they called the little model as 'our baby'. After sending a reply, Rosé locked her phone and put it back inside her small bag, as it was their turn.

[Hubby: you too, babe. Hope the photoshoot goes smoothly. Love you too!]