(chaennie) consequences pt 2

loving you was sunshine, but then it poured

-

after that night when they celebrated new year with yg family which ended with them making love for the first time in chaeyoung's room, their relationship grew stronger and they still couldn't stay far from each other for a long time. they would always being lovey dovey when cameras were on or off and no one got suspicious at them, because others knew they were bestfriends and fans just love the chaennie couple so much.

or maybe that just what they thought.

until one day, chaeyoung got a call directly from yg himself and told her to meet him at the company. chaeyoung's mind was busy thinking of different reasons as to why the sajangnim himself wanted to meet her, all by herself which was never happened before. when she told jennie about this, the latter just told her to relax and thought that maybe it was for another collaboration or even better—a solo debut for the main vocalist, since the other time he already promised to give them a solo debut once blackpink became three years old. chaeyoung chose to believe in her lover's words and started to calm down. she then gave a kiss to the older—which a simple kiss turned into a heated one, thanks to kim jennie—before going to the company with the manager.

"goodbye, love. i'll miss you." jennie said as she walked the younger to the door and waved her hand goodbye at her.

not long after, chaeyoung arrived in front of yg building and walked straight to his room. she still thinking about many possible reasons as to this calling and when she asked her manager about this, he said that he didn't have any idea about this. so, with a sigh and so much prayer inside her head, she knocked on the door which answered by yg almost immediately, telling her to just come inside.

"good morning, sajangnim." chaeyoung greeted as she walked closer to yang hyunsuk who was sitting on his table, with his hands on the table and his chin was on it. he looked like he's been stressing about something lately. "may i know as to why you call me alone and not with the others?"

yg sighed heavily before grabbing an envelope from the drawer and threw it on the table angrily. "open it." chaeyoung flinched when he threw the envelope.

she then picked up the envelope and opened it. there's so many photos and no need a long time for chaeyoung to realize who the persons on the photos. her breath fastened as her eyes widened in shock when she looked at them. those photo were about chaeyoung and jennie when they had their (thought) secret date. she might be denied all of those by saying that those were just some random two girls that look like her. but when she saw the last photo, all of the scenario that already made up inside her mind were immediately vanished because in there everyone could see that it was indeed chaeyoung and jennie. to make it worse, jennie was sitting on chaeyoung's laps and they were kissing each other passionately.

"do you want to fucking explain to me what's all of this about, park chaeyoung?!" yang hyunsuk asked angrily.

chaeyoung hung her head low and answered him with trembling voice. she was so close to cry right now. "i-i'm sorry, sajangnim."

yg stood up abruptly and slammed his hand on the table, made the young girl jumped in shock. "i can just easily tell those fucking dispatch if it was just the two of you going to have a walk as a bestfriends. but what do you expect me to say when there's a picture that clearly show how both of you kissing each other like that?"

didn't know what to say, chaeyoung only bowed deeply at him while kept saying sorry with eyes full of tears. she practically could see how her world began crashing; how her and jennie's dream to become a singer would soon to be crush into pieces just because they didn't being careful enough.

"break up with her."

chaeyoung lifted her head and looked at yg shockedly. "w-what?"

"break up with her, or-" yg stared at chaeyoung. "blackpink will disband."

her eyes widened as soon as he finished his sentence. "y-you can't do that, sajangnim. please leave my members out of this and just punish me."

"i can do whatever the fuck i want, park chaeyoung. i'm your boss here, remember? and if you don't want that to happen, you should at least think twice before doing something reckless like this."

chaeyoung kept silence as she didn't know what to say.

"i'll give you some times until next week which will be your comeback, for you to break up with her." yg said. "you can go now."

after bowing at him, she immediately walked out from his room with so many thoughts inside her head. she sat on one of the chair in the corner then buried her face on her hands and cried silently. she could see how jennie would be heartbroken if she broke up with her, but on the other hand she couldn't let blackpink disband just because of this.

well, each option would eventually hurt her or jennie.

few minutes later, after she finally calmed herself down she went back to the dorm. she was greeted by an empty living room as she remembered that jisoo was visiting her family while lisa went out with got7's bambam. she sighed in relief then went to the kitchen to have some drink.

"you're back longer than i expected. what did sajangnim said to you, babe? are you finally going to solo debut?" jennie asked as she suddenly appeared at the kitchen and backhugging her girlfriend, who jumped in shock. jennie chuckled at that. "sorry to surprise you, love."

chaeyoung gulped hard when jennie called her pet name. she tried her best to smile and turned around to face the older. "sajangnim only want to discuss few things with me, babe. nothing to worry about."

"you sure? is that about your solo debut?" chaeyoung simply shook her head and it made jennie pouted. "aww, i thought yg would finally give you a solo debut. don't worry, baby, you'll get it sooner."

jennie tip toed and gave chaeyoung a peck on her cheek, before hugging the younger again and now the hug was tighter.

"i miss you."

chaeyoung smiled widely when she heard the older whined cutely. something rare to see. "what are you doing when i was gone?"

"just laying lazily on your bed, hugging your pillow that has your strawberry scent and imagine you're here with me."

"you miss me that much, huh?" jennie nodded. "i'm finally back to your arms now, so why don't we have our lunch then we can cuddle all day long?"

"that sounds like a good idea." jennie said. "can we have japanese for lunch?" chaeyoung smiled and nodded her head while pinching the older's nose teasingly.

they then decided to have their lunch by using delivery service from their favorite japanese restaurant. they were cuddling and watching some movies, until the door bell's ringing. jennie was the one who got up and opened the door to take their food. they ate their food quietly and sometimes jennie would feed the food for chaeyoung, as the younger was so focused for the movie. when they finally finished their food, they continued their cuddling until lisa came at dinner. the three of them then had their dinner together, knowing that jisoo was gonna spend the night at her family's.

"i love you, park chaeyoung. please remember that." jennie said when both of them were laying on chaeyoung's bed with the younger holding her. she yawned while lazily drawing a love sign on chaeyoung's arm.

"i love you too, kim jennie." chaeyoung said quietly right on the older's ear. "so much."

chaeyoung soon heard jennie's breath became steady and she knew that the older already asleep. without she realizing, a lone tear escaped her eyes as she looked at jennie who slept peacefully while remembering what just happened in yg's office earlier. she cried silently, praying for jennie to not wake up because of her crying. she closed her eyes before heaved a sigh and opened her eyes again.

she made up her decision.

she'd break up with jennie next week.

as much as it hurt chaeyoung so much, and she's certain that it'd hurt jennie too, she believed that it's for the best. maybe not the best for chaeyoung, but the best decision for blackpink.