(chaennie) lips

it was one of those night when blackpink didn't have any schedule and just relaxed at the dorm. lisa and jisoo were staying in their respective room, either playing some game or skype-ing with parents. meanwhile, the other two girls were watching a movie in the living room with blanket covering their legs.

chaeyoung was the one who got to choose the movie they're gonna watch that night and she picked The Notebook, eventhough she already watched it for like million times. and jennie being the good unnie she is, couldn't help but agree with chaeyoung's choice, even she actually disliked the movie.

throughout the movie, jennie was trying hard to watch it. until she felt that someone had been staring at her. so she turned her head and found the younger staring at her, or more specifically at her lips.

"what are you doing?" jennie asked.

"i've been wondering something, unnie." chaeyoung answered, without moving her gaze from the older's lips. "i wonder, how it feels when you're lips are against mine."

jennie smirked. "then why don't you just try and find out."

without being told twice, chaeyoung immediately cupped jennie's mandu cheeks before crashing her lips on the main rapper's. their kiss was soft at first but soon it turned to be a passionate one, where tongues also include. minutes later, they finally broke the kiss.

they panted heavily while looking at each other and smiled.

"i didn't know that you're such a good kisser." jennie said, making the younger blushed.

"so do you, unnie." chaeyoung replied shyly. "and your lips feels so good on mine."

jennie chuckled before leaning in and peck the younger's lips once again. "our lips are indeed fit with  each other's."