Mouth on this one

You couldn't see him but you could feel his eyes on your skin as he made his way towards you. You bit back your moan as you felt his warm fingertips brush the hem of your dress and graze your bare thigh. Chris stood as close to your back as he could as he slipped his hand up your leg until he wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. He pressed his face into your hair as he gave a subtle roll of his hips, his noticeable length pressing between your cheeks.

"Fuck, baby, you look gorgeous." he whispered against your ear. "I could just lift your skirt and slip-"

"Alright, places!" one of the backstage crew shouted cutting Chris off.

You giggled looking over your shoulder as you pushed your ass back into Chris' crotch. "Maybe later, baby." you leaned back pecking his cheek before you slipped out of his hold.

You sat on the sofa in between Chris and Tom Holland, Robert sat on Chris left and Mark Ruffalo sat on Tom's right. Scarlett, Jeremy, Sebastian, Mackie and Hemsworth were behind you and Jimmy Kimmel . He'd asked the cast as a whole a few questions so far about the film as expected; Robert got a few separate questions since he was the boss-man. Then he asked a few individuals a couple of question; including you and Chris about your relationship and how that was going. It was a known fact that you and Chris were an item and had been for a while.

"Okay, let's play a game before we finish." Jimmy grinned at you all. "Remember 'Telephone'?" he chuckled slightly. Everyone nodded laughing and nudging someone near them. You gave Chris a side glance with a small smirk already knowing where his mind was going. "Okay, so, exactly the same as last time."

Jimmy lent over and whispered into Robert's ear what the first sentence was, he turned to who turned to you smirking like a mischievous little boy. Fuck, you thought as he lent forwards until his lips were pressed against your ear.

"Daddy's cock is begging for your pussy, princess."

It took everything in you not to react to his filthy mouth. You gulped before shaking your head. "Well, I doubt that's what he said." you rolled your eyes causing the audience and the others to burst out laughing as you turned to Tom. "Thanos is a pussy ass bitch." you giggled dropping your head onto Tom's shoulder as he began laughing.

He went on to Mark trying not to giggle. It went on until it came to Mackie, he shook his head with a laugh before he spoke. "Thanks for pussy and an itch?" he shrugged pulling a face.

Everyone burst out laughing. "Nowhere, near. Let's try another one-" Jimmy leaned over again and whispered into Roberts' ear.

He nodded smiling as he turned to Chris. "Don't, fuck it up." Robert warned him making you laugh along with the others.

"I won't." Chris held his hands up with a chuckle. He smirked as he turned to face you. He lifted his hand to cover his mouth as he pressed his lips against your ear, his hot breath tickling your skin. "Can't wait to play with those perfect tits, babygirl." Chris whispered letting his teeth nip your earlobe, his left hand rested on your knee.

You closed your eyes as a shiver ran down your spine. You took a deep breath before you quickly turned to Tom. "D.C films turn me on."

Tom's eyes widened a little before he turned to Mark, passing the sentence on. Once again it went round, someone either pulling a face or bursting out laughing before it got to Mackie. He began chuckling before he said what he thought was right. "Film me turned on."

"What?" Jimmy burst out laughing. "You guys suck at this game." he shook his head. "Ladies and gentlemen, the cast of the Avengers: Infinity War."

Chris slammed your against the dressing room door, his mouth hungrily devouring yours as both of you grabbed at each others clothes. You only had a few minutes before someone (Sebastian or Mackie) would be knocking on the door to see where the pair of you were.

"Fuck-" Chris grunted as he managed to pull your panties to the side. "Already this wet, sweetheart." he smirked as he rubbed his knuckles though your folds. You moaned as he nudged your clit that was already sensitive. "Who made you this wet, Princess? Hmm?" his voice was rough and sexy against your neck.

"You, daddy." you moaned again.

"Yeah? And why's that?" he asked, his fingers teasing you slowly.

"Cause I want your cock, daddy. Please. Fuck me!" you begged.

Chris pulled back smirking down at you. "You want daddy's cock? Here? Now?" he asked, the tips of his fingers barely pushing inside you.

"Yes, daddy! Now!" he begged.

Chris quickly unbuckled his belt as he kept eye contact with you. He pulled his hard cock from the confinements of his boxers. He lifted your one of your legs by the knee and used his other hand to guide his thick head inside you open. Your eyes fell shut as he pushed his whole length inside you, pulling a deep, animalist moan from you.

Chris clamped his hand over your mouth shushing you. "Keep quiet, sweetheart. We don't want anyone to hear, do we." you shook your head, silently begging him to move. Chris lent forwards as he removed his hand. "Good girl. Now, take daddy's cock like I know you can."

You nodded slowly. "Yes, daddy."

Chris smirked before he closed the gap between you, pressing his lips against yours in a rough kiss. He snapped his hips forwards filling you full of his cock, over and over. You wanted moan, scream to the Gods with pleasure but Chris' mouth was silencing them.

*knocking* "Hey man, you ready?" Mackie knocked again.

Chris pulled back grinning. "I'm great. Just, give me a second, yeah." he kept his eyes on yours as he pushing harder into you. "You better fucking cum soon or I'll fucking punish you later on, Princess." You whimpered as you moved your hand down to where your bodies were joined and began rubbing your clit. Chris dropped his gaze and licked his lips as he watched himself disappear inside you whilst you rubbed your clit. "That's it..."

"Oh, fuck... daddy, so good..." you felt your walls squeeze around Chris' cock.

"Fuck... always such a tight pussy, baby. Love fucking you... love, you." he dropped his face to your neck, peppering kisses across your skin.

"I love, you, too... daddy. YES!" you cried out as your orgasm snapped.

"Argh! FUCK!" Chris' hold on you tightened as his he came to a stop inside you, his hips pressed against yours. His warm cum filling you up. He quickly placed his hand beside your head stopping himself from falling onto you as he let out a breathy chuckle. "Oh, shit..."

You smiled looking up to him, your hand pushing his hair back from his forehead that had become sweaty from your antics. "You think they heard?" you asked, a slight blush filling your face.

"Yes." Mackie sighed from the other side of the door. "Just, bring, my jacket out with you when you've... ugh!"

You dropped your face into Chris' chest as you both burst out laughing. Chris let your leg drop back down as he wrapped his arms around you, kissing the top of your head. "C'mon, let's go. I've still got to play with these tits."