The Planning- Parvati's POV

Narrator's POV

Just then a white light appeared almost blinding the Rishi and to his surprise, she had disappeared.

Parvati's POV

I reached Kailash. There, I saw him so much involved in meditation.

My Shiv.

I sat beside him and was looking at him. His calm face just makes me feel so happy.

He might be the destroyer for the world, but for me he is the calmest person ever.

I suddenly got reminded of the curse.

I will have to forget him, I will have to stay away from him.
But without Shiv, how will his Parvati live?

I felt a tear fell from my eyes.

He opened his eyes and turned to me. His eyes were filled with tears.

"Gauri" he said in his calm voice.

"Swami" I replied while looking at him, my voice as if I am gonna cry any moment.

"You are Shakti yourself, and if you want you can avoid that curse forever" he said, but not looking at me.

"I know but I won't " I said as I wiped my tears.

"After all, no matter what, he was a great devotee of yours. And not respecting his curse would mean disrespecting you" I tried to smile while controlling my tears.

"We will just think that it's the test of our love" I said while smiling.

"And we will pass on it" He said as he looked at me.

I stood up and went to the garden. I sat in front of the lake and started crying my heart out.

How will I even live with remembering you, Shiv?

How will I even survive without realising that it's you?

I kept on crying for some time.

(Note some time for gods is different from some time for humans.)

After that, I adjusted my hair and washed my face.

Then I went to the place where Shiv was sitting and sat beside him.

"You are on time" He said while looking at me.

"For what Swami?"I asked curiously.

"Brahma Dev and Narayan are coming with Lakshmi and Saraswati" He said with a pleasant smile on his face.

Is he not feeling anything unlike me?
How does he even hide his feelings so well behind this smile?

I sighed and then smiled.

In a few moments, they all arrived.

I, Lakshmi and Saraswati sat together and the others on our opposite side, facing us.

"I just can't believe you both are going to take avatar" Lakshmi exclaimed.

She is just like a younger sister too me.

"And that too to test their love" Saraswati added.

She is as mature as anyone can be.

"And would teach the world in Kali Yuga, what true love is" Vishnu said.

"Just like you and Lakshmi did in Treta and Dwapar Yuga" Shiv replied.

"Well they have always been showing what real love is, now is your turn" Brahma said.

"But I won't even remember who my love is" I said

"That's the real test, Sister" Vishnu said "You will have to prove that you truly love him once more. But this time not by any penance, this time by remembering"

His words are always relaxing.

"Can we just skip these emotional parts?" Lakshmi asked "I mean Parvati hardly takes any avatar on Earth and we need to plan everything perfectly"

We all smiled and the Tridevs nodded.

"So Gauri, what will be your personality?" Brahma asked.

"As per the curse, I would lack inner strength, courage and confidence. Nothing else matters to me, if I would be nature lover" I said.

"Of course" Brahma nodded.

"And what will be your personality, Mahadev?" Brahma asked.

"Anything Gauri desires" He said while looking at me.

"I do desire something" I said immediately after him.

"Tell" Brahma said

"I want him to be somewhat like an average guy in Kali guy. I want that naughtiness, that sweetness, that troublemaker behind an innocent face." I smiled as I tell the details.

"Hmm... so does that mean flirting with other girls too?" My dear brother asked.

"It would be fine as in Kali Yuga that will be very common. And as long as his heart and soul belongs to me, I won't mind anything." I replied.

"So now, let's go further" Brahma said.

"Saraswati will be partially incarnated as your mother.." Brahma Dev said.

"I desire to incarnate too" Lakshmi said.

"Then your desired will be fulfilled dear. You will incarnate as Parvati's younger sister. She will be a perfect mixture of your Sridevi and your Bhudevi roops." Vishnu said.

"Then I will" Lakshmi said happily.

"Won't you incarnate too?" Shiv asked my brother.

"Has he ever left Lakshmi to incarnate on Earth alone?" I teased.

"That depends on my mood" Vishnu said with a teasing smile.

"So what do you want Mahadev's name to be?" Brahma asked.

"Sagan" I said after some thought.

"And what do you want to name her?" Brahma asked Shiv.

Shiv smiled and said...

To Be Continued.

So this is the next part of His!. I hope you all like this.

As I have already said, this story is purely fictional.

This chapter wasn't easy at all as it contained both Parvati's love for Shiv and The Tridevs and Tridevis interaction.

The next part is of Shiv's POV. There are mostly same dialogues but some differences. So please read both of them.

I hope you all will like this.