The Planning- Shiv's POV

I had witnessed everything that had happened with my Gauri.

These devotees, they are so much filled with ego and proudness that they are even able to recognize the god they are worshipping to.

I was meditating when I heard Gauri coming towards me. I could feel her teary eyes.

She sat beside me. A smile appeared on her face as she saw me trying to be calm.

She might be the Mother Goddess for the world, but for me, she is my Shakti who completes me, without whom my exitence would have been of no use.

I opened my eyes and turned towards her. She was crying. It felt like a big burden to my heart to see my Gauri crying.

"Gauri" I said trying to be calm.

"Swami" She replied while struggling not to cry anymore.

"You are Shakti yourself, and if you want you can avoid that curse forever" I said, while not looking at her.

I know she will never say yes.
She can bear the separation between us but not the insult of mine by not keeping the curse of my so-called devotee.

"I know but I won't " She replied wiping her tears.

"After all, no matter what, he was a great devotee of yours. And not respecting his curse would mean disrespecting you" She said whille trying to smile.

"We will just think that it's the test of our love" She added making me smile.

How do you get so much courage Gauri?
To even think that we will be able to live with this separation.

"And we will pass on it" I said as I  looked at her with a smile.

She stood up and went to the garden. I decided to leave her alone for sometime.

How will I live while being with you but knowing that you won't remember me?

How will I even survive while seeing my Gauri struggle with her human avatar ?

But who can change the wheel of destiny? Even the gods had to face their part of difficulties.

I meditated for sometime trying to divert my mind.(Note some time for gods is different from some time for humans.)

She  returned and sat beside me.

"You are on time" I said while looking at her.

"For what Swami?" She asked curiously.

"Brahma Dev and Narayan are coming with Lakshmi and Saraswati" I said with a pleasant smile on my face.

I will have to act strong.
You have always been my Shakti, Gauri. Now I will be your strength.
I know seeing me weak will make you weaker, so from now this Shiv will only smile.

She sighed and then smiled.

In a few moments, they all arrived.

Gauri, Lakshmi and Saraswati sat together and I, Narayan and Brahmadev on their  opposite side, facing them.

"I just can't believe you both are going to take avatar" Lakshmi exclaimed.

She is the perfect balance of immaturity  and maturity.

"And that too to test their love" Saraswati added.

She is someone who only talks about the main objectives, truly  goddess of wisdom .

"And would teach the world in Kali Yuga, what true love is" Narayan said.

And who doesn't know about Narayan. I am like a devotee to him and he is like a devotee to me.

"Just like you and Lakshmi did in Treta and Dwapar Yuga" I replied.

"Well they have always been showing what real love is, now is your turn" Brahmadev said.

He is like a god to even the two other Tridevs.

"But I won't even remember who my love is" Gauri said with concern.

"That's the real test, Sister" Narayan consoled me"You will have to prove that you truly love him once more. But this time not by any penance, this time by remembering"

He is the best in making someone understand .

"Can we just skip these emotional parts?" Lakshmi asked "I mean Parvati hardly takes any avatar on Earth and we need to plan everything perfectly"

We all smiled.

"So Gauri, what will be your personality?" Brahma asked.

"As per the curse, I would lack inner strength, courage and confidence. Nothing else matters to me, if I would be nature lover" Gauri said.

"Of course" Brahma nodded.

"And what will be your personality, Mahadev?" Brahma asked.

"Anything Gauri desires" I said while looking at Gauri.

My personality doesn't matter as much as her happiness.

"I do desire something" She said immediately after me.

"Tell" Brahma said

"I want him to be somewhat like an average guy in Kali guy. I want that naughtiness, that sweetness, that troublemaker behind an innocent face." She smiled as she told the details.

I smiled as I heard her wishes.

"Hmm... so does that mean flirting with other girls too?"Narayan asked trying to tease her.

"It would be fine as in Kali Yuga that will be very common. And as long as his heart and soul belongs to me, I won't mind anything." She replied maintaining her calmness.

Both my heart and my soul had always belonged to you only, Gauri.

Evn if the avatar of Shiv flirts with other females, his heart and mind will always only love you and no one else.

"So now, let's go further" Brahma said.

"Saraswati will be partially incarnated as your mother.." Brahma Dev said.

"I desire to incarnate too" Lakshmi said.

"Then your desired will be fulfilled dear. You will incarnate as Parvati's younger sister. She will be a perfect mixture of your Sridevi and your Bhudevi roops." Vishnu said.

"Then I will" Lakshmi said happily.

"Won't you incarnate too?" I asked my Narayan.

"Has he ever left Lakshmi to incarnate on Earth alone?" Gauri teased him.

"That depends on my mood" Narayan replied with a teasing smile.

"So what do you want Mahadev's name to be?" Brahma asked.

"Sagan" Gauri said after some thought.

"And what do you want to name her?" Brahma asked me.

I smiled and said...

To Be Continued.

Author's Note

I have posted 2 parts so please check that you have read both.

I hope you will like both the POVs.  There are some differences so please read both of the parts properly.

Insta Id- _the_crying_soul