Chapter Three

(I just read a Krampus Wikia about this beautiful clown and now I love him even more! What I read is at the bottom! And I was bored so I drew him. I know, it's crap.)

"Get it off!" Jenny screamed as she was attacked by the winged bride doll.

_____ ran over and tried to pry the doll off of her, but the doll scratched her hand, causing her to pull back in shock. Hank grabbed onto the wings and pulled, but all he got were some feathers. The doll's talons were hooked in Jenny's skin, refusing to let go.

"Cami!" Hank yelled. "Go get one of the knives from the emergency drawer in the kitchen!"

"I don't even know where it is!" Cami argued.

"I'll go!" _____ yelled, grabbing the flashlight and running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"_____!" Andrea's voice called. "You're alright!"

"Can't talk now!" _____ responded, grabbing one of the big knives and the small pistol from the drawer.

"Sorry I left you up there," Andrea ran into the kitchen. "I didn't think before I ran."

"It's human nature. I forgive you. Now, I need to go back up there! Mom's being attacked by a-"

_____ was interrupted when there was a big crash in the family room. She and Andrea ran back to the room to see what happened. _____'s eyes widened at the sight.

The giant jester from the attic fell from the vents, breaking the ceiling, and falling into the family room.

"Dear God!" Great Aunt Lucy screamed.

"Oh no," Andrea whispered under her breath.

The jester-like monster turned its head and looked at _____, making a noise like a Jack-in-the-Box chime. It then started to crawl towards her. _____ fumbled with the sheath on the knife and ripped it off. She then pointed the blade towards the monster, threatening that she was going to hurt it. But the monster kept crawling towards her.

"Andrea, go get the bullets in the drawer!" _____ ordered with a hint of panic in her voice.

"Alright!" Andrea ran into the kitchen searching for the bullets. When she found them, she ran back to the family room, but dropped them when she saw the giant jester holding _____, backing away from Andrea.

"Andrea, the bullets," Great Aunt Lucy said, hand reaching for the gun.

Andrea tossed her great aunt the box of bullets and watched as she quickly loaded the pistol and aimed it at the monster.

"Wait!" _____ screamed, making Great Aunt Lucy lower the gun.

"What now?" Andrea asked.

The monster held _____ firmly against its chest, preventing her to escape. It nuzzled her neck again, making soft noises, almost like cooing.

"If you try to shoot it, you might hit me!" _____ reasoned with Great Aunt Lucy and Andrea.

"Then what else are going to d-"

Great Aunt Lucy was interrupted by loud horns being blown and the sound of loud footsteps running down the stairs.

"We got the doll off of mom and got attacked by a robot but we're oka- Oh, my God!" Hank yelled, running into the family room.

"Elves," Grandpa Luis said.

The window then shattered, multiple figures poured into the house. The freezing cold air made everyone shiver, even _____, despite a big monster cuddling her. The figures had masked faces and were dressed in shaggy cloaks, covering most of their somewhat small bodies. The monster lifted its head and made a somewhat happy noise. Suddenly, chains were thrown in through the window. The, what Grandpa called them, elves took the chains and started tying up Great Aunt Lucy.

"I'll see you all in Hell!" She cried as the chains pulled her through.

The elves then started tying up the monster, even with _____ in its arms. Once the chains were safely secured on the giant jester, the elves stood back.

"Oh, no you don't!" _____'s Uncle Maurice yelled and jumped onto the tail of the monster, "riding" it as the chains pulled it out the broken window, taking _____ with it.

The piercing cold wind slapped _____ across her face as the monster was being pulled by the chains, taking her and her uncle with it. The chains pulled the jester-like monster until they came to a big structure with intricate designs on the dark, weathered wood. Four creatures the size of large horses were in front of the structure. Each of them had a pair of big ram-like horns on their heads. _____ then realized that the structure was a sleigh. Most likely Krampus' sleigh. Around the oversized sleigh, more elves were scattered, a pair holding Great Aunt Lucy.

"You getting comfortable there, _____?" She asked sarcastically.

_____ blushed as the monster hugged her tighter and made a growling noise at Great Aunt Lucy.

"Oh, shut up," she yelled at the clown. "I'll be gone before you know it."

The giant jester shook off the chains and set _____ down gently and started toward Great Aunt Lucy, just to be stopped by a large figure in a dark red cloak with very long horns. The clown seemed to apologize to the goat-like figure and turned back to _____. The horned monster turned also, looking at _____.

She took this chance to turn and run, stumbling in the thick snow. She didn't get too far until she was caught by her hood. Her captor lifted her up off the ground, turning her so she could see him. _____'s eyes widened at the sight of her captor.

His brown, shriveled face completed with his mouth opened wide. His eyes were dark yellow with horizontal pupils like that of a goat's. His long, sharp nails dug into _____'s hood, refusing to let her go.

It was Krampus.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Der Klown, while obviously terrifying, is a very jolly character in many of his scenes and has a very "charming" personality. He is seen scrambling away as fast as he can when the parents attempt to shoot him prior to them witnessing him ingesting one of their children. After consuming Jordan head-first, with his expandable jaws, he has enough manners to wipe his mouth with a handkerchief but then belches loudly afterward. He struggles to escape through an air vent when his mid-section gets stuck due to recently consuming Jordan. When he realizes that the Dark Elves are arriving to rescue him, he claps with glee. When they finally storm in the house, he is shown giving one of them a giant hug. Later in the film, he shows his love for the Christmas spirit by eagerly looking into Krampus's sleigh for a ride. He is also seen covering his eyes in fear when the lava pit is beginning to crack the ground. He also appears on the far right of the screen during the final scene when all of the monsters jumpscare the audience.