24 | a challinder

24 | A CHALLINDER

Sofina had taken sail to Westeros, specifically Dragonstone

Sofina had taken sail to Westeros, specifically Dragonstone. It was all she knew other than north of the Wall. When they reached land, Sofina took it all in. The abandoned castle and its potential for greatness. The three dragons were already settling the island as they were flying around in circles around it.

Sofina and Tyrion entered the castle and Sofina began to explore it. "I don't know why but I remember every inch of this place from when I had merely reach my fifth name day." Sofina told Tyrion.

"Tell me all you need to get done and I'll do it." Tyrion told her.

"I need you to send a raven to my sister, Reyanna. Send two just in case. One to Winterfell and one to Castle Black. She hasn't been responding to my scrolls. I need people to come in and clean up the castle. Take down the Baratheon banners, too. I need you to send a raven to Meereen and check with the council I left there to make sure everything is running well in Essos. Also, I need my small council set up here in Dragonstone. We need to have a meeting in the fortnight about our plans to attack King's Landing before Queen Cersei realizes we are here in Dragonstone." Sofina spewed out an entire list.

Tyrion chuckled. "Anything else, Your Grace?" He asked.

"I'll let you know." Sofina smiled at him.

* * *

Tyrion had gotten all of his tasks done in due time, and the next night, Sofina was meeting with her council which consisted of Lord Varys, Lord Tyrion, and an Unsullied leader. It was storming outside, lightning lit up the night sky and thunder roared throughout the city. "We won't stay in Dragonstone for long." Tyrion mentioned to Sofina who seemed to be getting quite comfortable in the abandoned castle.

Sofina looked over the map of Westeros and the markers placed where enemy armies would be. "Not so many lions." Sofina pointed at the Lannister army on her map.

"Cersei controls fewer than half of the Seven Kingdoms. The lords of Westeros despise her. Even before your arrival, they plotted against her." Varys, a new member of the council, told Sofina.

"Good." Sofina spoke nonchalantly.

"And your sister, Reyanna, has been proclaimed the Queen of North. With Jon Snow being the King. They're married." Varys told Sofina, his little birds told him everything going on in the kingdom.

"Great. We can have the North's support then. As ours will support them." Sofina told.

"Aren't you supposed to rule? I doubt the North will give up their kingdom to a stranger." Tyrion asked.

"Don't you know, Tyrion? I plan on being a kind ruler. Reyanna will be my partner in ruling this kingdom. She knows military and authority." Sofina told him.