38 | the end

38 | THE END

Months later, everything was finally fully reconstructed

Months later, everything was finally fully reconstructed. The twins were crawling about the palace and were already causing a ruckus. Jon finally came to his senses and asked Bran to be his hand, and he graciously accepted. Sansa was peacefully and efficiently ruling the North, making enough food to even send some to the Night's Watch. Though there was no more need for the organization, Jon kept it running mostly for nostalgic reasons and partly to give a home to bastards and broken men. He found it a suitable place for men with a death sentence for a criminal activity to escape to. And perhaps they'd eventually need the Night's Watch as a fully functioning unit again for a future unknown lingering danger.

"They found Rhaegal in Valyria, fortunately the Unsullied managed to capture and kill him before he could escape of harm anyone else." Tyrion announced to the small council.

It hurt Reyanna's heart to have to hunt them down, but it was the right thing the do since they killed so many innocents. Reyanna knew that if her sister was there to rule, so many things would have been different. The dragons would have never acted out. The North wouldn't have been freed. Perhaps Sofina would have became power hungry just like their brother, Stefan, and became a tyrant herself.

Fortunately, Jon was a fairly level headed man and managed to run the six kingdoms well. Though he did stress himself with the smallest of things, he was the best candidate to become king. "Missandei and Grey Worm have moved to Naath, Grey Worm left the position of leader of the Unsullied to his second in command."

* * *

10 years later

10 years later...
Drogon could still not be found. Many believed he flew away and died, but it still bothered Reyanna knowing that he was still around, possibly plotting his revenge on her for ordering the kill on Rhaegal and taking his mother's spot on the throne.

Reyanna and Jon went on to have four more children in those ten years: Reina, Tormund (as requested by Tormund Sr.), Tomas and Ashara. They all came out fairly the same. Dark hair with either Reyanna's bright blue or Jon's dark brown eyes. They were kind, loyal and very Stark-like. They all learned to fight and defend themselves despite what all of the other ladies told the girls to become more ladylike. They quite enjoyed it too.

Reyanna and Jon were invited to Sansa's wedding to another nobleman she had fallen deeply in love with. The ceremony was beautiful and reminded Jon and Reyanna of their own marriage all those years ago. They couldn't believe how quickly time had passed. It felt like they were still newlyweds, hell, they even still acted like it. They never fell out of the deep love they had first fallen in with. They were truly soulmates, never to be separated or tempted by another. The bond they felt for one another was inexplicable. And it set the precedent for their children to be happy, never to give up their joy and love for duty.

At the reception, Eddard was eating his food very sloppily and began cursing like a sailor. "Our chef is a little cunt! She said southern food tastes better than northern food, now look at this ma!" He smacked his lips.

Reyanna snapped her head over to him and popped him on his mouth. "Where'd you learn to speak like that, child! If I ever hear you speaking like that in front of noble men again, you'll wish you were dead." Reyanna threatened. Eddard nodded and apologetically looked down at his plate with a sad face.