Tuesday, December 4, 2018

It was a weird day, for me at least.

I had a pretty bad morning. I was in a really, really touchy mood, so touchy that I almost started crying because there was no cheddar cheese left so I ended up without breakfast. Anyway, I was grumpy. 

The only funny thing in the morning was that my mom started trying to name the older kitten, Una, 'Grindelwald'. I asked why and she said because of "The Crimes of --". I started laughing because Una is such a naughty cat. My mom kept going on and on all morning (all day actually) saying that it would be the perfect name for her and that they could make a movie about her and no one would question what her crimes were. She does have a tendency to climb the Christmas tree. That's why there aren't any ornaments on it. Since Una's a girl, my mom decided that the name should be 'Grindelwalda'. . . . But she still won't call Una's brother 'Niffler'.

My morning got really bad during English because we had a test. I had asked my mom if I need to bring my book to school and she said I should because the test shouldn't take long and I'd need it afterward. She was wrong. The bell rang and I still had an entire paragraph to write. Then I had to take my English book home in the afternoon even though it didn't need to be at school in the first place.

I spent practically the rest of the morning crying. Because we've had our concert, there was no Choir which was the last class of the morning. I was able to go home and that's when my day got better. I refreshed my Wattpad homepage and I had a whole load of notifications, mostly comments from one person. I want to give a huge shout out to Fangurl_700 for commenting on my story and making my day so much better. Thank you so much!

I spent three hours in the woodworking shop for TechEd yesterday, sanding the boards for my bookshelf. However, today I was only there for an hour and, even though I was there the whole time, I only cut and sanded a single piece of wood.

In the evening my brother ordered a pizza and my mom told me to watch it so that no cats got into it. I was sitting on the table next to the box, eating pizza. The last few days, I had wanted to eat something really spicy and I finally got to with that pizza because the vegetable pizza had chilies on it. I ate four pieces of pizza and realized that supper at the cafe was probably quesadillas. Sure enough, it was . . . and I was sad because I wanted to eat it but I wasn't hungry.

There was a Senior class officers' meeting at supper time and, since I'm the Parliamentarian, I had to be there. We were outside the cafe and my brother came up with a baby blind snake. I told him to give it to the class President because she likes things like that. She took it from him and was holding it. The class Pastor came up and set her tray down beside the President. I told her that the President had a snake. She turned and just looked at her hand. Then she realized there actually was a snake and she jumped backward. My mom started laughing at her. Her excuse was that I tend to tell her things that aren't true. I started acting insulted because I don't usually tell her lies like that. (We sat next to each other for three years and we've done a lot of stupid things together.)

There are two families who are Senior class sponsors. One is my parents, and the other is the President's parents. Our moms were both at the meeting and they were sitting between us. It was the President, her mom, my mom, and then me. It was really funny because, at one point, the President was trying to explain something but she didn't know what she was trying to say and she got really embarrassed. She turned to her mom and kept saying "Mom, Mom" trying to get her to cut in. Also, when we were talking about hoodies, she was saying that she needed to make 29 hoodies (there are 29 of us in the class) and her mom looks and her and says "29? What about us?" The President was really embarrassed and everyone laughed because she had forgotten the sponsors, two of which were her parents.

Yeah. That's all I got.

Have a good day!

Bye!