Nicholas Scamander

Nicholas (Nick) Scamander is one of my favorite original characters and I should really use him more than I do. 

He is (obviously) Newt and Tina's son and he is a natural Legilimens, just like his aunt. He has Newt's messy hair but it's the same color as Tina's. He's got Tina's eyes (Salamander eyessssssss . . . sorry) and her nose and Newt's freckles. 

That's kinda the image I had in my head but now that we know what young Newt looks like then you can just picture him with dark hair and that's what Nick looks like. I've made a picture and I'll show shortly.

Before I show the picture, I'm going to reveal his Hogwarts house. His father was, of course, a Hufflepuff and I'm convinced that Tina would have been in Gryffindor. However, Nick wouldn't have been in either of those. I don't care if you think that Newt's child should be in Hufflepuff, I'm the one who created Nick and I know his personality. Nick is a Ravenclaw. (In other words, I'm kinda biased and I want him in my house. Lol.)

And here's the picture:

Don't question the picture

Don't question the picture. I did my best. I used an app to make his hair darker but then I had to put the picture in Paint 3D and actually paint the yellow blue. It's not the best but it's better than the one I tried doing in Paint. Oh well. You get the point.

Anyway, have a good day!

Bye!

Written March 10, 2019.