Chapter 1-What Happend to My Best Friend?

Park Jooyeon is my best friend. She's a good girl like me until Mark Lee came into her life. Ugh...hate that guy.
It started 4 months ago when me and Jooyeon were just at a store.
~Flashback~
"Julia unnie!!! I wanna go to the store. I wanna buy some ramen and...ice cream! Please..." She says as she does aegyo.
"Okay, fine. I'll just dress up." I said then dressed up.
-10 Minutes Later-
"Jooyeon, just find a seat and I'll come back with the ramen and ice cream, okay?" I said.
"Yes, unnie!! Thank you so much!!!" Jooyeon said.
I was just waiting for the ramen when I looked at her and saw the school's bad boy, Mark Lee, talking to her. He was even touching her face SEDUCTIVELY. I grabbed the ramen and ran to the table. Mark looked shocked.
"What is he doing, Jooyeon?" I said with a death glare.
"I didn't do anything bad. He just went up to me, asked my number and was touching me. But..I kind of liked it, unnie." Jooyeon said. What the?!!
"Can I borrow her first, please?!" I said. Mark nodded.
"Thanks. Jooyeon, we have to go. You know he's the bad boy of the school, right?!" I said.
"I already gave my number to him and he gave him his! I wanna go with him. Let me be!" Jooyeon said then pushed me, causing me to fall. Her jaw dropped.
"Unnie, I'm so so sorry!! Are you okay?!" Jooyeon said.
"You can go with Mark. You can spend all your time with him. It's okay. Just go!!! I don't want to see you. Sorry, Jooyeon. Take care of her, Mark." I said then left the store. It started to rain, I was crying. I just sighed.
~End of flashback~
Then, on that day, she was so so different. I'm happy I have a new best friend. Heebyul!! She's 1 year younger than me. I quite miss Jooyeon but..no. She was a fake friend anyway. Up to this day, I really hate Mark Lee. I will never fall in love or like him, NEVER EVER.