Chapter 6-Jealousy

-The Next Day-
I didn't go to Heebyul's house because I'm in a bad mood ever since yesterday. I hate Mark, doesn't my parents see that?
-At School-
"Hey, you!" Jooyeon said.
"What do you need? I'm in a bad mood right now so don't you dare-" She interrupted me.
"Shut up! I just need help. Mark said that his parents and your parents are having a collaboration about work. He also said that his parents are at your parent's house. So, why don't we skip school and have lunch with the Lees and Kims? I mean, Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee is my future mother in law and father in law." Jooyeon said.
"Just checked my house, they WERE there. But, they unfortunately left. Bye bye, Jooyeon." I said then exited but, someone held my hand.
"Jooyeon I said- W-What are you doing here?!" I thought it was Jooyeon when it was...Krystal Jung?!
"Krystal unnie, how?!" I said then hugged her.
I never mentioned that me, Jooyeon and Krystal were best friends. BEST FRIENDS. Me and Krystal are still good friends unlike me and Jooyeon.
"Unnie!!" Jooyeon said and hugged Krystal too.
"Joo, you look so mature and Juls, you look so pretty and tall!" Krystal said.
"You mean, everything you have?" I said. Krystal slapped my face, jokingly.
"Ah! Unnie, waeyo?!" I said pouting.
"Are you gonna enroll here? I really hope!" Jooyeon said.
"YES, I AM!!!! 2nd year of college!! I was so happy when Eomma told me the amazing news! I'm so glad I get to spend so many time with you!" Krystal said. We jumped in excitement.
When we were jumping, I noticed Heebyul. Her tears were building up but I couldn't chase her.
Heebyul's POV
I can't believe her. First, she takes Mark and makes me jealous.
2nd, she has a new best friend. Why would she do this to me? I think her mom and dad weren't really there. I think they have a secret relationship.
I was walking when I bumped into Mark. This is the specific hallway where I cry.
"Mark?!" I said.
"Um...Heebyul?!" Mark said.
"Tell me, are you and my best friend having a relationship?!" I said.
"Are you crazy?! I will never like that piece of crap! Trash looking person. I love Jooyeon. Pretty, nice, rich and tall. Everything I need." Mark said.
"I don't believe you." I said.
"Ugh..you know what? I'm just gonna leave" Mark said. No...
What can I do to stop him? Ah ha!
"Mark!" I said then grabbed his arm and...
Kissed him. It wasn't a long kiss, just a peck.
"Mark, I'm so sorry." I said then he left. But, that wasn't my only problem. Jooyeon saw.
"You, come here!!" Jooyeon said then pulled my hair and kicked me, several times.
"Help!!" I said.
Julia's POV
"Help!!!" Someone said from the 'ghost town hallway'. I recognize that voice...
HEEBYUL!!!!!