Chapter 13-Arrangements

-The Next Day-
Me and Mark are now gonna leave the hospital.
Then, my mom called.
"Hello? Eomma?" I said.
"Are you guys gonna leave the hospital already?" Eomma asked.
"Yes. Actually, we're on our way to the house already." I said.
"Oh, good. Please take care." Eomma said then hung up.
-10 Minutes Later-
We finally arrived at my house.
"I'm nervous, Juls." Mark said.
"Why? Why are you nervous?" I asked.
"This is obviously about the wedding. Actually, I'm always nervous when we talk with your parents about the wedding." Mark said.
"It's gonna be okay, Mark. It's okay." I said then held his hand.
"Eomma, Appa. I suppose this us about the wedding?" I said.
"Of course, please sit down." Eomma said.
"Uh, hi, hello Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim." Mark said.
"Hello. So, it's a Sunday today. On Saturday, the wedding is gonna be..held.  We wan't you to make a plan. Call a wedding planners, make wedding arrangements, decorations and wardrobe. Please." Appa said.
"You can do the arrangements now." Eomma said.
We both left and starting calling wedding planners.
6 were already planning other weddings.
"Yeoboseyo? Ne, eom, I'm Mark Lee, we're gonna have a wedding on Saturday in a church near to **********. On 3:30pm. We really need a wedding planner because we already called 6 wedding planners and they all are planning other weddings. Could I have your full name, please? I'll give you my address." Mark said.
"Oh, thank you. Of course! I've been waiting for a client. My name is Sana Minatozaki. Call me Sana." The wedding planner said.
"Thank you! I'm so excited. Um, Sana, here's our address: **********. My fiancé's name is Kim Julia. Okay, thank you." Mark said then hung up.
"She's free! Her name is Sana Minatozaki. She's on her way." Mark said excitingly.
"You're excited." I said.
"W-what? Juls, no. I'm only excited because of my hyungs and members. Never gonna be because of you." Mark said and I could tell he's trying to hide a smile.
"No, it's cute. You're trying to hide a smile. Mark, you don't have to hide anything from me." I said.
Then Sana came and we decided on decorations. The theme is Gold & White. Me, my mom and Sana is going to a shop to shop for a wedding dress.
This is what my dress looks like:

It's strange. Just last week, me and Mark hated the fact that we were gonna me wife & husband but now, we both feel excited and happy that it was gonna happen.