Final Chapter

-2 Years Ago-
This is my 2nd to the last day at the hospital since that car accident.
I was just reading my book when Mark came in with flowers.

"What's going on? Why do you have flowers?" I asked while sitting up a bit.
"Shh....." He said. I just stayed silent as he said.

I noticed that the bouquet has my favorite flowers— roses.
"Wa!! Roses." I said shortly. He just smiled without saying anything.

He said everything he said in the first day I was in the hospital.
Hence, the actual day of the car accident. I started to tear up.

I think I knew what he was gonna do. I spoil myself too much.
"We didn't get to do the wedding that day so..." He started. I started to cry, he started to cry.

"Kim Julia, will you marry me?" He asked. Opening a small yet pretty box with a ring in.
I nodded and said, "OF COURSE!". He smiled and put the ring on my finger.

After that, he hugged me. I was very happy.
-2 Years Later-

It has been 2 years since that day and I've been very happy ever since.
I just found out that the first truck was Taeyong's, the second truck was Yuta's and the driver was Doyoung.

They all planned this just because they wanted to see us suffer but...we were happy anyways.
I never saw Mark's friends or Heebyul. I mean, I don't want to see them.

I made new friends, Jennie, Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo. They're really talented, pretty and nice!
Mark made new friends now. We're a very happy friend group with no fights or anything negative.

Me and our friends were just hanging out on the beach when Mark wanted us to walk around the shore.
We were holding hands and just let the water hit our feet.

He wanted us to sit down so we did as he wanted.
We were just looking at the sunset and this whole moment was beautiful.

We both looked at each other and said in unison,
"I love you."

"sometimes, you have to experience the sad before
you experience the perfect."

Author's Note
OMO, THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER😭♥️
BTW, I THOUGHT OF THAT QUOTE💙
SORRY IF IT'S BAD LMAO!
Anyways, thank you very much for reading, voting and commenting on this story. I had fun writing this story really. I hope you keep supporting and reading other stories.
Thank you very much! 💖❤️💙♥️💛