Chapter 7-Accident

"Who is that?" Krystal unnie asked me.
"It's Heebyul. It sounds like someone is hurting her. Let's go!!" I said. I was about to runto Heebyul when Krystal's cousin, Jaehyun, held my wrist. Get this, he's really strong.
"OUCH!! What the hell do you think you're doing, Jaehyun?! Let go of me!!!" I said then slapped his face.
"Julia, why would you do that to Jaehyun?! Jaehyun, are you okay?" Krystal said then I left.
"HEEBYUL-AH?!!!! Where are y-" I shouted when I saw Mark sitting on the stairs, staring at the wall.
"Mark, have you seen Heebyul?" I asked.
"Oh, you mean the girl who likes me and accidentally kissed me 10 minutes ago? Jooyeon's jealous. They're in the cafeteria, fighting. Can you just leave me alone? I just experienced my first kiss. Please, go." Mark said. That's his first kiss? Maybe he's so sad, he doesn't know that Jooyeon is his first kiss.
FIGHTING?! ACCIDENTALLY KISSED?! I might faint. I went to the cafeteria and I saw Jooyeon and Heebyul slapping, punching and kicking each other. Krystal and Jaehyun were helping Jooyeon.
"STOP IT!!!" I shouted but no one heard me. I didn't want to be joined in the fight.
"GUYS, STOP IT!!!!!!" I shouted so loud but no one listened.
I had nothing to do but join. Aigoo.....
I was helping Heebyul. Krystal was pulling Heebyul's hair so I slapped Krystal's hand. Then, when Jooyeon and Krystal couldn't take it, Jaehyun pushed Heebyul. She got up because to be honest, Jaehyun's push was quite weak.
"GUYS, PLEASE STOP!" I shouted then Krystal and Jaehyun pushed me and Heebyul. But...it's not just that.
Heebyul was fine, she just fell on the ground hard. But, for me...
Jooyeon was still weak. Mark arrived.
Krystal pushed Heebyul. Krystal's pretty weak so Heebyul's fine, AGAIN.
Jaehyun pushed me. Why is it like with me, he's so strong and with Heebyul, he's weak? Anyways..
I hit my head hard on the cafeteria table and chair. Jooyeon kicked me. There was a big banner/poster. If it fell on you, it becomes really dangerous. Jooyeon noticed it and then she pushed it, to fall on me. I thought it was gonna fall on me when someone got me and held me in their arms. The banner/poster fell on the ground and I didn't even get hit because of...
Suddenly, everything went black right before I checked who catched me. My vision was really blurry right before that so I couldn't see anything that much.
-25 Minutes Later-
I woke up in a hospital room. Annie unnie was sitting down with Namjoon oppa. Eomma and Appa weren't here. Jooyeon, Krystal and Jaehyun were sitting on the floor, crying. Heebyul was on my left side, crying. Then Mark was on my right side, sleeping.
"Annie? H-Heebyul?" I said.
"Where's Eomma and Appa?" I asked.
"Um..they flew to Canada. They're gonna stay there for 4 days. Jooyeon, Krystal and Jaehyun, can you say sorry and just get out of the room? We don't want very mean and negative people in here. Now quickly." Annie said.
"We're so sorry, SO SO SORRY! Please forgive us. Mianhe-yo..." Jaehyun, Jooyeon and Krystal said.
"No. I don't want to see your faces or I don't want to see you talking to me tomorrow or ever. Jaehyun, if the push wasn,t that strong, I wouldn't be this hurt. Jooyeon, if it wasn't for anyone who saved me from the banner, I could have amnesia or you'll see blood on the cafeteria floors. You guys are absolutely disgusting and Krystal, I expected more from you." I said while crying then they left sobbing.
"It's okay." Heebyul said.
"By the way, who saved me from the banner anyways?" I asked.
"M-me." Mark said.
"YOU?! I thought it was Heebyul.." I said.
"No, it was me." Mark said.
"Why? Why did you let yourself do it? Heebyul's strong enough to save me." I said.
"Because, even though she was strong, she's not fast. Just let it be, at least you're saved." Mark said.
"Well, thanks." I said then Mark left. I'm blushing. AH! JULIA, STOP.