Chapter 12-Awake

"X-xiaojun...why?" I asked him.
"No need to ask that." Xiaojun said. I just saw Heebyul run to me but my vision was blurry, as always.
Then, everything went black.
I finally woke up. It felt like forever. It took me such a long time to wake up.
"What happened? Did they do something?" I asked Heebyul who was sitting on a chair beside my hospital bed.
"Xiaojun stabbed you and they carried you in their van. For a long time, you were there. Alone. They did something bad to someone. You don't want to know who." Heebyul said.
"But I think you'll find out who when you look around." Jooyeon said. What?
I look to my left, nothing. But then, I look to my right and see Mark also in a bed.
"MARK?! What did they do to Mark?!" I asked trying to sit up.
"As they said, they beat him up. He was in your house and they somehow came in and beat him up." Heebyul said.
"Ma-Mark! Mark!" I shouted then he woke up and looked at me.
"Are you okay?! I'm sorry I couldn't save you!" I said.
"It's okay. They beat me up real good. How bout you, you okay?" Mark said.
"I'm okay. I'm just upset that Xiaojun is the one that did that." I said.
"Why? You still love him?" Mark asked.
"Well...not really. I mean, It's still there but I think I'm starting to like someone else." I said blushing.
"Jinjja? Who is that?" Mark asked.
"I won't tell you, Mark. It's a secret." I said.
"Okay." Mark said.
"I'm back." Jimin entered.
"What do you want now, Jimin?" I asked.
"Actually, nothing bad. After you two get out of the hospital, meet with your parents, Julia. Okay, I'm leaving." Jimin said then left.
"My parents?" I asked.
"This is probably about the wedding." Mark said.