Chapter 19-Disaster

-3 Days Later-
Omo. Omo. Daebak. It's the day of the wedding. It's like yesterday I was just so sad about the wedding but now, I feel so happy. I wish nothing bad will happen. Little did I know.

I dressed up in my dress and my hair stylists and makeup artists did what they had to do to make me extra beautiful today. While my hair stylist was fixing my hair, Annie unnie came in with a bright smile.

"Oh my gosh, Julia~ You look so beautiful! U-um..I don't wanna ruin everything but..Eomma wanted to ask. Should we invite..Heebyul?" She said.

"I-I don't even know. I guess...no-t." I said and she didn't even look shocked.
I mean, I do have many childhood friends who will go to this wedding. Everything was done and I was ready to go to the venue. In 50 minutes, the wedding is starting. I'm so nervous yet happy.

My cousins and childhood friends guided me to the car. I sat at the back and tried to keep my calm.
The venue is 20 minutes away and it's been 10 minutes already. In just 10 minutes, everything will be heavenly, perfect an-

Then suddenly, my thoughts got cut off by the driver shouting and us...crashing into a tree because of 2 trucks. The car was flipping like crazy. If this didn't happen, It would be only 7 minutes away from perfection.

The flipping stopped but we landed in a forest. Hard. It crashed really hard. Suddenly, I felt super weak and then everything went black.

I didn't feel, see, smell or hear anything.
-5 Hours Later: Mark's POV-

She would have been my wife. She was already the love of my life. I was gonna tell her how much I loved her. She was gonna tell me how much she loved me. I was gonna wear that ring on her finger.

But, the opposite happened. She's awfully damaged. I wish she didn't get amnesia. That's gonna be the worst. This was supposed to be the most beautiful day but it ended up being the worst day of our lives.

I just looked at her. Cried and cried and cried. I kept asking myself, "why did this happen?".
The doctor came in. I quickly stood up and cleared my throat.

"W-what's gonna happen to her, doc? Will she get amnesia or?" I asked.
"No, luckily she won't get amnesia but the damage was so awful that she'll probably wake up in..1 week. Would you like to share what happened?" The doctor said.

"Um...actually, it was gonna be our wedding. Her and the driver were just gonna get to the venue when 2 trucks and the car collided and...the rest was complete disaster." I said, crying.

The doctor just nodded and went out of the room.
I sat down on my chair again. Annie noona looked at me and said, "why did this happen to her?".

"Those damn trucks. I'm sure the driver was being somehow careful." I said.
"Wait, who is the driver anyway?" Noona asked. I just shrugged, she nodded.

I looked back at Julia.
"Julia, if it weren't for those trucks, I don't really know how to express my happiness. Well, I'm not at all happy right now. When you wake up, I wish after this, you'll be extremely fine and happy...with me. I just love you so much. You're so kind, beautiful, amazing and talented. I can't even believe I hated you before. I'm glad to have you." I said while crying. I didn't even notice that she heard me the whole time.

Julia's POV
Those words of Mark made me cry so bad. He immediately noticed my tears and I soon gave up and opened my eyes. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

I'll be spending 1 week in the hospital, so many questions in my head.
Mark, Annie unnie, Eomma, Appa, my cousins, my childhood friends and other more people that I love...I really wish they won't lose me.

Author's Note
AAHJKSNSBS 2ND TO THE LAST CHAPTER!!!
Please vote & comment!
I hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading my stories!
Please keep reading and supporting this story!
Thank you!
♥️♥️♥️