Chapter 4-Thinking About It

Mark's POV
I ran to Doyoung hyung's house. I checked everywhere, shouted, no one. It's really empty.
Then, my phone rang. I checked my caller ID, it's Doyoung hyung!!
"Hello? Hyung, where are you? I'm here at your house." I said.
"Well, we forgot we have Basketball practice until 5:30pm. Then, Johnny, Kun, Jungwoo, Chenle, and Renjun have band practice until 5:15pm. I'm really sorry, bro. We really wish we could be with you right now. You can just..hang out with someone else. Bye, bro!!" Doyoung hung up. 5:15pm?! 5:30pm?! It's 2:07!!!!!!! I hate my damn life.
I just went to my house. I layed on my bed then thought about 1 hour ago.
Do we really have to get fake married?! That's the worst thing that could happen to me. I decided to call Mrs. Kim. I don't care if she's in a meeting.
Julia's POV
I hate how I have to fake marry him. You know how much pain Heebyul is gonna suffer?! So much, she won't even breath. She's gonna be so heartbroken, poor girl. I decided to just walk, admire the flowers, sky and day.
5 Minutes Later...
I bumped into someone.
"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean it!" We both said in unison. Hey, I recognize that voice. It's Sicheng/Winwin!!
"Winwin?! I thought you were at Basketball practice?" I asked him.
"How do you know?" Winwin asked.
"Because the basketball coach and the dance instructor are siblings and Ms. Yoojun tells me everything about Yoojoung. So....why are you here, holding a plastic bag filled with ice cream and SOJU?!" I asked him.
"Okay. Doyoung hyung called Mark to inform him we have Basketball practice. Since we want to comfort him, we told Sir Yoojoung we will skip practice just to suprise Mark. Johnny has the pizza and chicken." Winwin explained.
"Oh. What a wonderful suprise. What do you mean by comfort him?" I asked.
"You don't know? Kim Mingyu and Choi Seungcheol beat him up and took his phone. He's really sad." Winwin said.
"Oh....Mingyu's my friend, though." I said.
"We know. That's why the whole NCT hates you right now." Winwin said.
"You know what? Just leave. Hope your plan goes well." I said.
"Thanks." Winwin said and left.
Why am I sad? I feel so mad at Seungcheol and Mingyu. What's going on with me? Suddenly, Eomma starts calling.
"Eomma? Aren't you in a meeting? I thought they don't allow calling or texting." I said with confusion.
"Mark called me. Why didn't you tell me he's the school's bully?" Eomma said.
OH NO!