I Had To .....

KeyGlock's POV:

I've been in the studio for days working ! This next album is gonna be the one. I can feel it. To celebrate me and the gang hopped in my green and white camo audi and went to the gucci store, and that's when i seen her.

It was raining hard asf in NY , and the streets were crowded . So I parked on the curb and me and my 2 homeboys Rico and Tez ran in.

When i seen her , my body kept walking past her but my eyes were glued. my head didn't move.

"Gahdamn . Yo neck gone snap ain't it?" Laughed Rico my homeboy .

He must have saw me looking at her but i didn't care. I was just waiting on her to turn around. So that she would see me too . I've always been good at telling how people felt through eyesight . Shidd, that's part of the reason i'm here now, if it wasn't for my street smarts, i'd be dead.

She finally turned around after getting her credit card back from the cashier . When she turned around , that's when i knew . I had to ...
Her curly blonde hair just did something to me. I never felt like i needed anyone before , until now .

It wasn't a lust , more of a curiosity . Who is she ? Where is she from ? What's her name ? I had to know .... I just had to ...