Mac The Murder

Keyglock's POV:

As she laid down next to me, on her side, i couldn't stop kissing and sucking on her neck. Her skin was so smooth and soft. I wasn't trying to leave hickeys but I couldn't help myself. I've never showed this much affection to a woman before. Well at least not after "what happened".

After showering her with kisses, she woke up.
I held my breath and starred into her closed eyes and she rolled over facing me & snuggled up closer to me. She was still asleep. I was going to cuddle with her back but my phone vibrated ... it was Mac ....

My old gang leader that swears i owe him. Back before this rap shit, I joined a gang. I didn't have much growing up and i didn't have no support. They took me in. Fed me. Clothed me. Ran the street with me. I finally got my head straight and invested the trap money that i was supposed to give to Mac , into studio equipment. Once i blew up, i never looked back. Mac is crazy. He worked us. Made us sell drugs and took the profit. He always said "I kept you clothes and fed and clean. You owe me" . He told that to all of the boys. I was just the only one who went against him. After i got out, so did Tez and Paco. And we been cool ever since. We struggled together.

*** Text Message ****

Mac : Wya?
Keyglock: How do you keep getting my number ?
Mac: Son. Wya ?
Keyglock: Mane you not my daddy. Chillout wit allay pops shit Mac . fr.
Mac: I raised you. You left me. i lost everything.
Keyglock: I came up off my hustle, Fuck off my phone wit dat shit
Mac: I trusted you more than any of the boys. Let's just talk. I miss my son.
Keyglock: Mane look. I appreciate whatever you think you did for me mane but this my life now. Ion owe nobody nun .
Mac: Can we just speak one last time? Where are you my son? Please

I just put my phone down and laid my head in my hands . This shit stresses me out. Mac is so destructive. When i was younger he would take me to old warehouses with the older gang memebers and wait on his victims to meet him there . They would think they're alone and drop the money off that they THINK they owe Mac in the warehouse & never make it out.

He sets people up, sells women for their bodies, and kills them. He gets boys off the streets and does the bear minimum for them and tricks them into selling drugs for him . he owns 12 houses & its 15 boys to a house . each boy has to bring in at least 1000 dollars or they get kicked out . Most of us teamed up and made $1000 together and he accepted it . Mac is a hustler , a liar , and a murder . He keeps trying to get in contact with me because of how successful I am now. He claims he protects me when i'm in the hood but i protect my damn self . He always onnat rah rah shit. Tryna get in my head .

I hop up and take a shower . Kill laid sleep still . I kiss her on the forehead and whisper i'll be back shawty. I had to go check on my boys tez and nem. He probably hit them up to. We need a plan . Mac don't play fair & he recruits new boys every day . And they will do whatever Mac says .

Kills Point Of View:

I wake up to my neck throbbing & my baby missing. I sat up and stretched & looked around . Once i realized he was in the shower, i started snooping around his room. Then, i found his phone. unlocked . I went thru it and saw him & his father messages. I felt bad for his pleading father . All he wanted was to see his son one last time. I sent the father my number & a message & deleted the thread. After that hospital epidemic, he needs his family.

**** What I sent to his father ****

Me: Hey. Text me ###-###-#### . Let's set up a suprise for you to meet your son.
Mac: Perfect! I would love to meet you too. Where are you located? Please?

i stopped responding on his phone & deleted the messages. Soon after his father texted me & we began planning . We set up a plan for a dinner at a vintage building . He said it the place him and his son always went to with his other other brothers & they bonded there a lot. He said the place holds a lot of memories & we would like to set up a private dinner there asap. His father is so thoughtful. But before we got to lock in a date & Time , Glock came out the shower.