9PM

KeyGlock's POV:

I showed up at 8:30 , reserved a table & waited .
Finally at 9 , she walked in , wearing all white & long black hair . She looked so exotic .

"You look-
"Like a meal huh?" said said interrupting me

I smiled , and said "whatchu know about meals?"
"i know they get ate" she said as she sat down and covered her face with the menu

I was shook . Kill a freak !

"Whatchu tryna say lil girl?" i laughed as she put down her menu and looked at me

"So what are you ordering?" she asked avoiding my question

"They got skrimps?" i asked

She laughed at my accent and waved down a waiter to bring us some water . Then she began to explain the menu .

"Ion understand this word." i said pretending not to understand so that she would get closer to me .

"Matter fact lemme get closer so you can see" i said as i walked over to her side of the table and sat next to her . She smiled and made room for me to sit next to her

She started speaking in french , reading me the menu but i was more distracted by her pretty white teeth and her clear glowing skin. She was so beautiful and intelligent. She looked up at me and said
"Are you even paying attention?"

"No" i said honestly. I placed my hand under her chin & said "Your so-"

Then the waiter showed up & took our order .
I ordered what she ordered & then the waiter left.

I moved back to my original seat to give her space .
We talked about life and what we wanted in life .
She wanted someone that understands her & i just wanted her . We laughed at our differences & and discussed our similarities .

Then our food came and we ate . I watched her eat when she wasn't looking & I laughed . She was so cute .

When she was done she got up and went to the bathroom & i had time to sit with myself .

Out of no where when she walked away my heart started to ache. What's going on? Am I .... in love ? Why was it hurting me so bad to see her walk away from me ?

"SHIT" i said to myself . IM IN LOVE .
I CANT BE IN LOVE. NOT YET.

I panicked ! I had to leave before it got worse.
I talked myself into believing that i was incapable of falling in love with a woman . Years ago my ex from memphis broke my heart . She made me think we were having a baby but when we took the DNA test it was her best friends baby. i was so hurt that i changed my name to glock & fucked on hoes to fill the void in my heart . I used women & hurt them to escape my feelings . I wanted all women to cry as much as i did when i found out that i had been betrayed. I didn't have any respect for them, until now .

I know Kill won't hurt me but i can't take that chance . I cant handle another heartbreak , i'll loose it.

I sat there and went over my options . "either you leave before she comes back or you stay and get hurt later on down the road." i said to myself .

I wanted to throw everything but i couldn't . All i ever wanted was Kill .

I paid the tab and got up and left . I couldn't override the voices in my head , i could not fall in love . i just couldn't .