All Fucked Up

Glocks POV :
3 Weeks Later

Lately Rico has been on me heavy about getting back home . He said his girl is pregnant & he didn't know he was gonna be away from her for so long . And he knows we move as a pack , so if he leaves , we all leave . He's just been coming at me so hard lately about going home & it's been on my mind . I'm not ready but i can't let my bro go by himself & be a target . So we set a date & and we all leaving out .

6 MORE WEEKS LATER
( BACK HOME )

GLOCKS POV :
Me and my baby got off the plane & got a rental car . Tez Didn't ride with us but Rico did . He said something about needing to stop by his moms . He gave me the addy & i drove us to his moms. It was late & dark asf. The area was bad & bandos and empty apartments were everywhere. Shit gave me the creeps . it was probably 2:30am . The apartments were beat up , boarded up , busted , and trashy .

"Aye hurry up fool" I said as i turned around and watched him hop out the back seat .
It was a dead end street so i stopped and parked in the middle of the road . My baby kept watching our surroundings, i could tell she was nervous .

Kill : Babe .. I don't like this .
Me : Me either babygirl . We'll be outta here soon shawty . I gotchu .

She smiled at me and i kissed her hand & held it tightly in mine.

30mins later & still no Rico . Something is up .. and it isn't sitting right with me at all ....
Wayyyy down the road in front of us , i see car lights . I look over at my baby & say , see , people live here baby . we're fine .
Then suddenly, IT STARTS SPEEDING TOWARDS US ....

Kill : Do they know that this is a dead end ???!
Me : They're gonna slow down baby , they see us.

But the car just keep getting faster . It was a big SUV BLACK TRUCK and we couldn't see the driver because the windows were almost pitch black .
Truth is i'm scared asf . Idk if the car is gonna stop or keep going . I tried to take the car out of park but it's a dead end & there's no road behind us .

Kill: THEY ARE GONNA FUCKING HIT US

THE CAR WAS JUST A FEW FEET AWAY WHEN I RELEASED SHE WAS RIGHT . I COULDNT MOVE OUT THE WAY FAST ENOUGH SO I HOPPED OUT MY SEAT & OPENED MY BABYS DOOR AND TRIED TO PUSH HER OUT .....

but i didn't make it in time .

the car crashed into the front of our car and the impact knocked us down a hill into a ditch in the woods behind us . The windshield glass shattered everywhere and the airbags pushed kill out of the open door while the car was still in motion from the impact . meanwhile i got smushed in that one seat .

Kill was somewhere in the grass a few feet from the car & i was still inside , stuck . I couldn't see and i couldn't move , but i could hear . and head was throbbing & im pretty sure i was bleeding because i could taste my own blood running down my face by my mouth .

wtf just happened......