On some other shit .

GLOCKS POV :

i woke up on some other shit this morning . my baby was still asleep beside me but i was mentally gone this morning . All i could think about was what Mac's intentions really were . Did he send that man to kill me ? Why didn't the man rob my house ? I just want a normal life again but this time , with Kill.

I want a kid . i know when we get back home Mac will probably find me and kill me so i'm going to at least make sure i give my baby a baby . it's 3 vs Mac's whole gang . I'm just about to start preparing for the worst .

I look over at my baby , asleep . I go under the cover and spread her legs apart . She went to sleep naked from last night . I spread her legs apart and start swirling my tongue around her clit . She starts to lightly moan in her sleep. Then i close my eyes and shove my tongue up her pussy while rubbing her sensitive clit with my spit covered thumb .

Her walls tighten up , and she takes her hand and flips the covers over . I lift up and smile at her .
"Good morning baby ."

She smiles and pushes my bad back down .
"FUCK" she screams out while arching her back  .
"I think i'm finna cu-"
"You cum when i tell you to" i demand, while cutting her off .

i lift up and slowly slide in . as her eyes roll back , i pull out and begin to tease her . I slide in again, and but slower , making her take every each of me little by little . I can feel her walls hugging my dick . 😫😫 she's so warm and slippery , slowly sliding in is the hardest for me i swear 😫‼️.

i start stroking and she looks me in my eyes and says
"ba- baby" i slow up my stroke and come closer down to her face and kiss her .

"yes babygirl" i say while we're face to face , breathing heavy , with her arms around my neck .

"i- mmmhhmmmmm-" she says , struggling to talk

"talk to me" i say as i long dick her . sliding allllll the way out and re sliding alllll the way back in .

"i love you" she says while starring me in my eyes .
i slide out & flip her over & pull her hair as i finish up . I start pounding her shit . aggressively asf .

"You mine and idgaf" i say while pounding her from behind

"O-Ok-AHHHHHHH SHIT" she mumbles out while trying to talk

I twitch inside of her & cum .
again .