Later That Night.....

Keyglock's POV:

She was performing at this real high end venue. I wanted to go all out but i don't think she likes flashy niggas . Everytime i went to grab my grills , the look in her eyes from the gucci store started to haunt me.
So i left with no jewelry. I needed to speak to her.

Once i got there i automatically recognized the stage . i've been here . i know the owner too , so security shouldn't be a problem for me here . i went to the back room to meet him .

i knocked on the door & asked him about the performer tonight . He gave me a hug , he was excited to see me. Picasso was his name. He's in his mid 50s . Tez and Rico call him the Rich Old Nigga .
He's a millionaire , his club ranks in more than 340k a night .

He told me she'd be here at 1 . i said ok and closed his door .

Hours later she showed up . Dressed in all white with long pink hair that sat gracefully on top of her ass . She looked good asf . As she started performing i noticed her giving attention to certain people in the crowd and i wanted her to notice me, so i joined the crowd .

She didn't see me at first so i moved me way to the front. A girl in front of me kept brushing up against me. Ian een gone lie , her ass was fat and i was getting hard . She was damn near grinding on me . She had long black hair and she was light skinned with tattoos . I put my hand on her ass and she reached behind herself and grabbed my hand. Only to wrap it around her waste pulling us closer . She turned around and looked me in my face and bit her lip . She looked like one of the kardashian's but more real.

Under the influence of lust , i squeezed her ass with the hand that was already back there & she smiled & let out a soft moan that only me and her could hear . I looked her in her eyes and i saw lust . She wanted me . And my dick wanted her too .

She walks away from me while grabbing my arm , leading me to the door where nobody was at .
She giggled as she tried to walk me outside . She pressed me up against the wall & i grabbed her ass again . it was so soft and jiggly omg ... she had on no underwear .
And shawty's nipples was pierced, i felt them on my chest. she had on no bra . only a long tight pink dress that showed her fat ass and curves . she began to lick my neck

i smoked before i left the airbnb so i was ready to buss down a hoe. i wanted her. and she wanted me. she was on me like she was hugging me , she moved her mouth from my neck closer to my ear & moaned. it was so sexy . shawty was a freak . but i was freakier. she rubbed my dick through my pants and i was rock hard . the music was so loud near the stage that nobody heard us or saw us . all the attention was on kill . i started to rub her ass more , slapping it & rubbing it & then the music stopped and everyone clapped .

And that's when I snapped out of it . i pushed her off of me and looked at the stage .

Kill was looking directly at me. And i could tell she had been staring for a while . She recognized me & Her eyes were full of disappointment. She dropped her head and walked off the stage to go back stage without saying a word to anyone around her , or even closing her show. I hurt her .

I ran through the crowd . I needed to talk to her .
I made it to the backstage entrance but security didn't let me in . I ran to Picasso's room and told him that i needed a favor .

He sat me down and i explained why i needed to see her . After my story he smiled at me & said I won't tell you which room, but i'll give you access to backstage ."

After hearing that , i felt better .

Picasso let me backstage & now all i had to do was find her room.

I need to talk to her.