What happens backstage.... STAYS backstage

KeyGlocks POV:

I knock on every door until someone comes out & when they do , i ask about Kill.

"Have you seen Kill?" i asked one of the janitors .
They pointed to a white door down the hall and said "hurry, she's leaving soon." I ran down the hall , lucky her door was already open .

I stood at the threshold & watched her slam her stuff closed as she cleaned up . I laughed to myself because she's so cute when she's mad.

"You leaving already ?" i say as i walk in the room
She hoops up and turns around quickly. She stares into my eyes for a second before she drops her head and continues packing .

"So you can't speak?" i joked as i went to grab her arm

She pulled away. And packed faster

"Look what you saw was all my fault" i said as i blamed myself

She ignored me and kept packing .

I closed the door and sat down in a chair close by her makeup station.

"what are you doing?" she asked as she turned around noticing i had closed the door

"Look , ain't nobody finna go no whea until we speak . real shit" i said as i looked her in her eyes

I saw how much i disappointed her . I could tell i messed up but i was hoping i could change that .

"ok" she said sitting down next to me, "talk"

i stood up and began explaining how the kiss with the girl happened. She listened and dropped her head when i was done .

"i know it looks bad. i'm sorry. but i don't look at her how i look at you." i said to her while using my hand to pick her head up

i look her in the eyes & she smiles.

"i've never been so sprung over someone i didn't know. hell! i flew here with no security & i didn't even know where you were gonna be. but i took a chance because it was just something about you."

she shook her head away from my hand and stood up & backed away from me .

my heart dropped again ... why is she upset ? what did i say ? my reflexes kicked in .

i walked closer to her & held her hands . she look up at me as i towered over her & smiled .

"can i see you again?" i begged.

Then suddenly the dressing room door flew open . I turned around quickly and guarded her with my body. She stood behind me & held on to my shirt .
It was her driver.

"The van is ready" he said as he came in to grab her bags . She grabbed her purse and started to follow the driver out of the room .

my heart was racing, i couldn't let her leave me again . i just needed more time . i followed her .

"can i?" i ask agai. as i grab her arm, stopping her in the middle of an empty hallway .

She looks me in my eyes & smiled. "Where's your phone" she asked

I was shocked ! i pulled out my phone, unlocked it & handed it to her.

She called herself and said "text me when you leave her"

I just stared at her with my mouth open . She was so beautiful .

She laughed and walked away to her car .

I couldn't believe it. My dream girl was almost mines.