Chapter 1-Hyuna's Past

When I was 11 years old, my life was seriously perfect. Like literally. I was so happy, me and my family. We never felt sadness, disgust, fear or anger. Everything was happiness. Until, the next year came. My older brother was 17 years old so he left and lived with his girlfriend. I'm alone with my 2 cousins, Mom and Dad. But mom left to go to Japan for work. She visits 5 times a year. She'll stay there for 4-5 years.....I wasn't that worried when I overheard a conversation.
"I won't be a architect anymore?! But I love my job! Boss, come on." My dad said.
"No, Jungkyung. You will be a manager at the most famous bar. If you wanna be an architect, you will receive 200 every 3 months. If it's the manager, 10,000 every month. Or...will you just go for another conpany?" His boss said.
"Fine! I'll just be a manager. Seriously?! 10,000?!" My dad said.
"Yes, Jungkyung! Congratulations.." His boss said. They both hung up and I ran to my room.
A bar?! A BAR?!! This is a bad idea...
-5 Months Later-
"Hyuna, Yena and Kyunghoo, wanna go to the bar I'm working in?! It's really fun. You won't stay long." My dad said.
"But, uncle, Hyuna's just 12 and I'm just 13. Why not Kyunghoo only? He's 17 years old and he's a guy." Yena said.
"Yena, are you disobeying me?! Hyuna, what do you think? I'll give you 1,000 if you go with me." My dad said.
I really needed the money, though. So I nodded. He gave me the 1,000 and Yena looked dissapointed in me.
"I'm sorry, Yens." I said. "It's okay. You need the money anyways. I forgive you." She said then sighed.
When we were at the bar, 15-17 year old teenage girls went up to me and was talking to me about boys.
Then, 3 girls were talking in front of me about their boyfriends. I felt out of place so I lied and said I have a boyfriend for 2 years now. They were so proud but I felt so disgusted by myself.
Few days passed I became meaner and..a bully. To my schoolmates, teachers and classmates. I liked it.
-5 Years Later-
Now, I'm the baddest girl in town. My lifestyle used to be so happy and joyful, I was so pure and innocent. Yuck. I hate my innocent self. I like what I am. I only bully people because they judge me. Let me be myself, you know? Stupid.
I hate nice people. But...I'm quite interested in one specific guy, Kim Hyojong.