Chapter 9-The Past Coming Back

"Oh..you're Park Jimin?" I asked.
"Y-yes. Seulgi, Babe, I miss you." Jimin said.
"Babe?! Don't call me 'babe', Jimin!! You don't miss me because you just broke up with me because you cheated on me with Hyuna! Don't you think I know?! Do you think I'm stupid?!" Seulgi said.
"That's not true, Seulgi. I love you and I really miss you so much. Seulgi, please..." Jimin said.
"No. Let's go, Hyojong." Seulgi said then we went to the car.
When we reached the car, she cried her eyes out.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know that Hyunseung broke up with Hyuna and I didn't know that Jimin was going to be here. I should've just invited Irene or Wendy. I'm so sorry." I said.
"It's okay, It's not your fault. I was happy when I saw Hyuna because I really thought they broke up and she's happy with Hyunseung. It was just unexpected and I was overwhelmed. Can we just go?" Seulgi said.
"Of course." I said. This was a awkward moment. Seulgi's a close friend and Hyuna is just a friend. But, I still like Hyuna. I can't pick a side so I'll just not pick a side.
"How's the date, bro? Why'd you come so early?" Hongseok asked.
"Long story short but, Hyunseung and Hyuna broke up. But, Hyuna picked another guy and that's Seulgi's ex."
I explained.
"Wow..." They all said.
Seulgi's POV:
I was looking at me and Jimin's picture.
"Ya, Seulgi! Come here please." Irene unnie said. I wiped my tears then went to the living room.
"Yes, Unnie? What do you need?" I asked.
"Nothing important but I would like to ask you to-wait, have you been crying?" Irene said.
"What, no!" I said.
"W-why would you think that?" I asked.
"Seulgi-ah, did something go wrong with the dat-I mean, meet up with Hyojong?" Wendy asked.
"Date, what date, Unnie?!" Joy asked.
"Okay, yes. I have been crying, ever since I came here. It was a double date. Hyojong asked me and I said yes. Hyuna's date was supposed to be her boyfriend, Hyunseung but they broke up. Hyuna replace Hyunseung with another guy and it's....Jimin." I said.
"Jimin?! Your Jimin?!" Yeri asked.
"Yes." I replied. They all hugged me then I started crying again. I started remembering the day before I caught him. It was actually a really happy day.
~Flashback~
I woke up to Jimin's embrace. I looked up to him and he was still sleeping.
"ChimChim~" I said.
He opened his eyes slowly and looked down at me and smiled.
"Good morning, baby~" Jimin said.
"Seul, today is gonna be a good day, I know it. Why don't you get ready and let's get some breakfast? Actually, no. I'll make you breakfast in bed. Talking about breakfast in bed, I already made you." Jimin said then he went outside.
2 minutes later, he came back with a tray full of food.
"Aw~Jimin! You didn't have to do this." I said.
"It's okay I already-"
~End of Flashback~
My flashback got cut when I heard Irene unnie shouting. What's going on?
"Get out of here, you stupid cheater! Seulgi doesn't need you anymore!" Irene shouted.
I went out the room and saw Jimin.
"Baby!" Jimin said then rushed to hug me.
"Get off of me, Jimin!" I said then slapped him.
"Why are you here?!" I added.
"D-didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?" Jimin said.
"What?! Seul, is this true?!" Irene asked me with teary eyes.
I nodded.
Author's Note:
I know that this chapter is more about Jimin and Seulgi's past. Because this Jimin and Seulgi story is gonna be quite important. This is also a quite a long chapter. Anyways, thanks for the support and please keep reading this story!
Please vote & comment♥️