Chapter 14-Moving Out

Hyuna's POV:
I'm really glad I have E'Dawn as a friend. I'm super lucky.
I think I don't want to be in school today. I'm too sad to even keep up.
I was walking to my house. I almost crossed the street but Jimin's car almost hit me.
"Jimin, what are you doing here? I thought you were in school?" I asked him.
"First of all, I'm sorry if I almost run you over. Second and lastly, I left the school after I broke up with you. Bye, take care." Jimin said then left. Where is he going?
"Where you going?!" I shouted.
"Why do you care?! We broke up already anyways! Goodbye, I said!" Jimin shouted back.
I groaned and went inside my house.
My 2 cousins left to go to their mom's house. I'm left with dad. I'm basically just alone every time. But today, he's here early. The heck? He usually comes home at like, 2am and it's 10am right now.
"Dad? Why'd you come home early? And, what are you doing with my clothes?" I asked.
"I wanna live with my girlfriend and her kids. We're all happy. I don't need you in my life. Here! Your luggages, your bags and everything! You're gonna move out of this house and live on your own in the apartment I bought for you. You can visit but not everyday. Here's the address." My dad said. He handed me a piece of paper.
Wow, it's so far from here but very near my school.
"Should I thank you?!" I asked him.
"No. Just leave, please." My dad said.
"You have a girlfriend?! God, I hate you so much! I thought you weren't cheating but eventually you did! I will never visit you and your family! I'm out of here." I said then carried all of the bags and boxes. I'm holding a total of 3 of what I'm gonna carry. There's 3 more left. I really need help. E'Dawn? School.
I tried to call E'Dawn but he's busy. I only have the number of Jinho and Yeo One. Um, how?
I called Jinho, busy.
"Yeo One....come on, pick up." I said then he answered.
"Noona? What's the problem? Um, E'Dawn's taking a quiz." Yeo One said.
"I need help. My dad is kicking me out and I need someone to help carry some bags. It's only 3. Please, Yeo One." I said then he said okay. He's on his way.
"Yeo One! I'm so glad you came." I said then he awkwardly smiled.
"Anything for my best friend's very close female friend." Yeo One said.
"E'Dawn?" I asked.
"Duh." Yeo One said then he helped me.
E'Dawn's POV:
"Dude, that quiz though." I said.
"What about it?" Shinwon asked.
"It was damn easy. Let's find Yeo One." I said.
"Hongseok-ssi, where's Yeo One?" I asked.
"I certainly can't tell you that." Hongseok said.
"What? Tell me, bro." I said.
"B-but. Fine! Hyuna was calling you but you were too busy and then she was calling Jinho but he was too busy singing and she called Yeo One and he was free then I think Hyuna's dad's kicking her out of their house then Hyuna wanted help from him because she needs someone to carry her bags. I think their having a ride in Yeo's car to her new house or something." Hongseok said.
"Oh, okay." I said.
"W-what? Aren't you jealous?" Hongseok and Shinwon asked.
"Nah. Bye!" I said, trying to hide my jealousy.
Author's Note:
IDK if this is considered as a long chapter but yeah.
Please vote & comment!
I hope you liked this chapter!
Please read my other stories!
Thank you!
💖💖💖