Chapter 5-Shock

I don't even know why people hate Hyuna so much, she's so pretty, so nice.
Since school was over, all of us went to the bench near the school and sat down talking about our day.
"What's wrong with you guys?!" I asked.
"What did we do, bro?" Wooseok asked.
"What do you mean?" Hongseok, Hui and Yanan asked.
"You guys say Hyuna is so mean, a bully and absolutely negative. For me, she's nice, pretty and not a bully at all? Are these just rumors?" I said.
"Bro, you have never seen her true colors. She's a little bitc-" Wooseok said but then got interrupted by a scream.
"The heck?" We all said.
"It's coming from the alley, should we go there?" Shinwon asked.
"Um...no?!" Yanan said.
"Scaredy cat much." We all said. We went there and spied.
"I wonder who is that?" Yuto asked.
"None other than...Kim Hyuna." They all replied.
"Guys, shut up. It's probably some guy. Stop blaming someone that's not e-" I got interrupted by the guy who was getting hurt, bullied.
"Hyuna noona, please!! Noona!! Please don't stab me!! I'll pay you 10,000 tomorrow!! Hyuna!!" The guy said. Then, Hyuna stabbed him.
"Good gosh.." I said in shock.
"Next time, PAY ME WHEN I WANT IT, LOSER!!" Hyuna said then a van showed up and she went in.
It was about to leave when it stopped. Hyuna went down with a guy. Do they know we're here?
Hyuna's POV:
My friend's van came and I went in. As he was driving, I noticed that the trash can moved. I also saw the small guy from the higher year, J-Jinho? Is Hyojong here?!
I went down and went to....them. I was right, they were all here.
"So, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them.
"Well....we saw you-" Hyojong said then Hui interrupted him.
"We saw you go in the van. W-who's that there? Would like to meet your friend." Hui said and smiled brightly.
"Oh! Hyunseung, come here! My FRIENDS want to meet you! Come!" I said.
"Oh, hello. I'm Jang Hyunseung. Call me Hyunseung. You'd like to meet me?" Hyunseung said.
They had confused looks on their faces.
"Yes. Nice to meet you, you're very handsome. Is he your cousin? Brother? Guy best friend? Classmate? Driver? What?" Hyojong asked.
"Actually, guys, since we're close friends already, I want you to meet my boyfriend." I said then I kissed Hyunseung's cheeks.
"Nice to meet you, Hyuna's b-boyfriend." They all said except for Hyojong.
"Do you approve of him?" I asked.
"Yes, of course! He might be perfect!" They all said, again, except for Hyojong.
"Hyojong, is there a problem?" I asked.
"No! No! No!!!!! I do, a-a-ap-prove!! I'm just shocked. How long?" Hyojong said.
"That's good. 1 year already." Hyunseung said.
Hyojong's POV:
When she said "boyfriend", my heart broke. Why?
Author's Note:
I KNOW HYUNSEUNG IS HER "BOYFRIEND" HERE BUT IT'S ONLY FOR A REALLY SHORT TIME, PLEASE DON'T ATTACK ME!! Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!!
💖💖💖