Chapter 13-Comforting You

-The Next Day-
"Bro! We have a quiz today. You study?" Shinwon said.
"Of course, Shinwon. Did you?" I said.
"Of course I didn't! Let me see your notes. So glad I have a smart friend." Shinwon said.
"Isn't-you know what, nevermind." I said while watching Shinwon study my notes.
"How's Hyuna?" Shinwon asked.
"She still with that Jimin guy?" Shinwon added.
"Yes." I replied.
"You jealous?" Shinwon asked.
"Of course I am, Shinwon-ssi." I said.
Suddenly, Shinwon had a shocked face.
"What's going on with your face, b-" He cut me off by saying: Shut up! You heard that?
"Heard what?" I asked.
"L-like, someone was crying." Shinwon said.
"I-" I got cut off by a somebody shouting.
"I hate my life! I hate my life!! I wanna kill myself..." A girl said.
"Hyuna?" We both said. Then I ran to the person. I saw Hyuna crying, cutting herself.
"No, no, no, no!! Hyuna, let go of that!" I said then got the knife out of her hand.
I held her shoulders and looked at her eyes.
"H-Hyuna, look at me, look at me! I never want you to hurt yourself even when you want to do it so bad, okay? I'm here, you can talk to me, you can tell me everything." I said.
"Shinwon, please leave for awhile." I added.
"Okay." Shinwon said then left.
"Talk to me, please." I told Hyuna.
"For the 2nd t-time, a boy broke up with me and it was Jimin. Then, I found out all of my friends were back stabbing me. Then, my dad was saying really bad things to me. It makes me more of a bully so stay away from me for awhile. Thanks for the help and comfort, E'Dawn. Even though I seem like a monster to everyone else, I'll always be the best best friend you have. See you." Hyuna said then kissed my cheek and left.
I'm tired. I'm tired of only holding hands and kissing cheeks. Comforting and helping. Not like I don't want to help and comfort her but...I want more.
Should I ask her to be my girlfriend?
Author's Note:
Please vote & comment!
I hope you liked this chapter!
Please keep reading my stories!
Thank you!
❤️❤️❤️