Chapter 19-Confession

-The Next Day-
I didn't want to go to school today, it rained yesterday and now I'm sick.

I hope Hyojong didn't get sick. Wait, why am I worried?
I sat up and questioned myself. I'm very puzzled right now. I just shrugged and went back on laying on my bed.

I just realized that I live alone. I stood up and made myself some ramen.
I checked the clock, it's 1pm right now. Wow, time flies so fast.

School ends in 2 hours. I don't know what to do.
Suddenly, the door bell rang. I checked who the person was and it was...Hyojong?!

I opened the door excitingly and hugged Hyojong.
"Hyuna." Hyojong said and I looked at him. He was looking at me blankly.

"W-why are you here? School ends in 2 hours." I said.
"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to visit you. I somehow escaped. The 2 hours were gonna be club anyway. It's quite boring. So, why are you absent?" Hyojong said.

"Because, as you remembered, it rained last night and when I woke up, I'm now sick." I explained.
We sat on the couch. "Hyojong!" I shouted. He snapped back to his senses.

"Y-yeah?" He asked.
"What were you looking at? Anyways, what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Us." Hyojong replied.
"What do you mean, Hyojong? What do you mean, "us"?" I asked. Was I nervous?

He just chuckled.
"Do you want to confess something because..I want to." He said.

I felt butterflies in my stomache and felt my heart beating very fast.
"Okay. You first then. What do you want to say to me?" I said.

"Hyuna, I've always showed interest in you. And I want to tell you that...I like you.
Kim Hyuna, I like you. I've always liked you." Hyojong said, blushing and smiling like an idiot.

"Are you serious right now? You must be joking, Hyojong-ssi." I said, hitting his arm playfully.
His face looked serious and nodded.

I still didn't believe him. W-why would he like me?
To prove that, he kissed my lips and smiled after. "Is that enough?" He asked.

"You didn't really have to do that, though." I informed him.
"I know but it seemed like you didn't really..believe me." He said. "Go on with your confession now." He said.

I felt nervous, I thought he forgot the confession thing because of that but..no.
"I bet you like Changgu or someone, right? Or even one of those kids you scolded." He said.

"No, Hyojong, I like...
you." I said. Actually, he was looking down at his fingers at first then shot his head up to look at me.

"HYUNA! Just because I like you, doesn't mean you have to play a joke on me." Hyojong said.
I didn't move a bit. He seemed nervous and nervously laughed.

"Hyuna~ are you being serious right now? Why me? Wae?" He asked.
"Stop asking questions and just believe me! I like you, Kim Hyojong." I said.

"You know what, you can kind of leave now. Goodbye~" I said. He agreed.
"Bye, Hyuna. See you tomorrow and hope you feel better." Hyojong said and went out.

Actually, just seeing his presence makes me feel happier and better.

Author's Note
One last chapter. And that last line so cheesy lmao!
Anyways, please vote & comment!
I hope you liked this chapter and please keep reading my other stories!
Please keep reading and supporting this story!
Thank you!
💖💖💖