Chapter 10-Apology

Hyojong's POV:
I came to school 1 hour early before the actual time we have to be there.
I don't know why but I suddenly wanted to come here early.
As I walked in, I saw Hyuna.
"Hyuna, what are you doing here?" I asked her.
"Can I ask you the same question?" Hyuna asked.
"Answer my question first." I said crossing my arms.
"Fine. I was with Hyunseung, I wanted him b-back." Hyuna said.
"Stop lying, Hyuna." I said.
"Fine! I was with Jimin. We were talking about important stuff until you showed up and completely ruined our IMPORTANT conversation." Hyuna said.
"What important stuff? Is this about last night? Your relationship? Seulgi?" I asked.
"Yeah, about Seulgi." She replied.
"What about Seulgi?" I asked. Gosh, why do I have so many questions? But, I'm glad Hyuna's not pissed with me..yet.
"Well, before their break up, Seulgi told Jimin that she was pregnant." Hyuna explained.
"What?! Did she keep the baby?" I asked.
"No. It was a miscarriage. Jimin was so heartbroken when he heard the news." Hyuna said.
I was so shocked at this point.
"But, since we're already here, I wanted to apologize. I know you're not Seulgi, but I know you're close friends." Hyuna said.
"Oh, yeah. Sure. I accept your apology. But, you're right. I'm not Seulgi. You have to apologize to her directly and not by me. So what if she hurts you? What if she says bad things about you? Jimin cheated on Seulgi with you. You and Seulgi were close friends that time. Sorry, Hyuna. Bye." I said then left.