Chap. 8

EKON POV

"You know you have duties to carry out Maxim-" the person on the phone said before I stopped them "It's Ekon mom!"

"Who goes around and have people call them by their middle name? That's not the point. Just come home, your father's sick and we miss you."

"I know. Bye ma love you," I said disconnecting the call.

I haven't visited Qwynn in 2 days because she's been acting as if everything's okay when it's not.

QWYNN POV

I was busy babysitting Chrys for Shay because she went on a tour with Joseph and Bryn.

Sahy🤣❤🤞💯

How's it going?

So far so good but these kids together are a handful🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Send me some pics girl

Wait

Where's Bryn and Joseph?

They're here

Where's Lyryc?

Where's Lyryc?

She doesn't wanna take a pic but I got one

Awwww she's so cute

Anyhoo girl I gotta go ttyl boo

Kiss my kids for me

Bye love🤞❤❤❤😜💖

Bye

I dropped the kids off at school and left for work. I have successfully managed to find a little job as a waitress.

Today I finished early so I went to pick the kids up. 

On my way to school I got a call from the principal.

....

"Good afternoon Ms.Rozan. What's the issue?" I ask.

"Your nephew and daughter were involved in a fight with two other students. This is strike one for the both of them. If they manage to reach a strike three the'll get suspended. I've already warned the other kids' parents."

I sigh and say "Ok thanks ma'am. Guys you have a lot of explaining to do. Let's go."

...

"This is what happened mommy. We were playing with the hula hoops and Kerra just stole my own even though she had her own. So because she stole mines I stole her building blocks in class. She pushed me and then her ugly brother Jake pulled up out of nowhere and stole the block from me." Lyryc said.

"Then I jumped in took the block from Jake, again. And then he pushed me so I pushed him back and Lyryc pushed Kerra back. Then our teacher brought us to the office," Chrys explained.

I just had to laugh at this little kids.

"Revenge isn't always the answer guys. Just stay away from Kerra and Jake. You guys have one another so you guys don't need anyone else. Just stick to one another okay?"

"Yes mommy."

"Yes Aunt Q."

.....

While we were eating dinner that I've cooked I heard the doorbell ring.

I went to answer it and it was Ekon.

"Hey," he said as he hugged me.

"Hey. What's up?" I say.

"Just came to check up on yall. Something smells nice," he said.

"Yah! I cooked. You hungry?"

"Kind of. You serving?" he said smirking.

"Anything for you. Just let me put the kids to bed. Come in," I say.

"Hey Ekon," Lyryc said. 

"Hey pretty girl."

"Wazzup Ekon?" Chrys said.

"I'm cool lil man."

By the time I was done putting those hyper kids to bed Ekon had already served himself and was watching Netflix.

"Sorry I took so long," I apologize.

"Eh it's cool. You can make up for it by watching a movie with me," he said.

"Sure."

As we were watching the movie I felt someone staring me down and I knew it was Ekon. I turned my head to look at him and he quickly turned his head.

"Why you watching me so hard?"

"Your just so beautiful, inside out," he said.

"Stop being a hyperbole. I'm alright," I say.

"That's what you think. You just have no idea  how amazing you are," he said.

"My skin started to get goosebumps so I changed the topic. "You thirsty?" I say as I get up and make my way to the kitchen.

When I finally found what I was looking for in the fridge I turned around and bumped into a muscular body. It was the one and only Ekon. My body immediately tensed up.

The weird part is that we just awkwardly stood there and stare at one another while listening to our heart beats. That's when Ekon pulled me closer by my lower back and connected his lips with mine. I panicked but I kissed him back. The feeling of his tongue in my mouth was melting my taste buds. 

That's when he picked my feet up and wrapped it around his waist and carried us back to the living room while he kissed me.

He gently put me on the couch and came over me and started sucking on my neck. I felt his hard erection pushing at my core so I knew I woke his friend up. 

I felt his finger move down my body and into my shorts. I was already wet and he stuck a finger in and began stroking.

I couldn't help but let my moans escape.

"Aunt Q?" I hear a sleepy Chrys say.