Chap. 14 (Who tf is Maximus Pt.2)

QWYNN POV

I was packing my stuff out of Ekon's house when I heard the doorbell. I wasn't expecting anyone. I looked through the peephole and saw it was none other than Jahmal. I wasn't in the mood to see his ugly face and I was still angry about what happened with me n Ekon 2 days ago.

Nonetheless, I opened the door. He walked in without invitation. "Oh, so here's where u live huh?" He examined the place with a critisizing look.

"Obviously," I say even though I was moving out.

"Bitch watch your mouth," he said pointing a finger at me.

"Nigga, I might be a bitch but I ain't yours so don't be using those profanity in my God damn house. And the door's open, you can leave," I say pissed of. I was surprising myself as I speak.

I'm so glad the kids were asleep.

A look of surprise crept onto his face. "Why you packing? He kicked you out and told you to leave before he returns because he obviously aint here," Jahmal laughed.

My blood started to boil. I was tired of his shit.

"You know what Jahmal, leave!" I ordered.

"Else what?" He said as he encircled his huge hands around my neck. That's when I retalliated. I kicked him the dick and punched him in the nose. His nose started to bleed so he removed his hand to tend to his nose.

"You slut!" He yelled.

Without think I ran to the kitchen which was a dead end.

Stupid me!

He gained distance on me before I could run upstairs.

"Oh you bad now? Well imma bout to show you something bad," he said as he started undoing his pants.

"Look Jahmal you don't have to do this. We can both move on and act like all of this didn't happen," I said.

.......

EKON POV

Before I carry on with Steven's plan-which is an amazing plan by the way- I decide to go see Qwynn's face one last time.

The second I exit the plane my phone starts to ring. To my surprise, it was Qwynn. After hesitating for no reason I answered the phone.

"Ekon! I need you. I'm at the house. I did something," she said. I could have heard the fear in her shaky voice.

Without hesitation I rushed to her house.
........

I walked in the house since the door was strangely opened.

When I walked in Qwynn was at the side of a dead Jahmal and her clothes was covered in blood. There was multiple stabs on him. She was shaking. "I'm gonna go to jail," she said.

I walked over to her side and hugged her. "No one's going to jail. What happened?"

"H-h-he tried to r-r-rape m-me.....something came over me Ekon. I grabbed the knife and I just started stabbing him. I couldn't get myself to stop Ekon. I just kept thinking he was gonna come back and hurt me," she shaked.

I made a call and in less than 10 minutes my Disposal Squad arrived. "Wazzup ma nigga?" I greeted the owner.

........
After being ordered around non-stop we came to an end.

"I have blood on my hands," Qwynn shaked.

I quickly pulled her into my embrace and pass my fingers through her hair. Her heart was beating so fast that I could feel it against my chest. But I felt her heart pace slowing down andvI knew I was calming her down.

"There's this beach I go to when I'm stressed and need some fresh air. Can I take you and the kids there?" I ask even though I had a strong feeling she was going to say no.

"Sure."
.....

QWYNN POV

QWYNN POV

Ekon and I sat on the sand as we watched the sunset and the kids play with Shay and her husband.

I decided to ask Ekon what was on my mind. "Ekon, why did you lie to me?"

"I lied because usually when females find out who I am they fall in love with me immediately because of the money. I didn't wanna tell you until I was sure for a fact that you loved me. I wanted to make sure you loved me for me and not for the money. I was gonna tell u but not now. I'm so sorry for lying to you Qwynn."

"Ekon, I love you for who you are. I'm not a gold digger. You've been so nice to me these pass days and caring. I love you Ekon and if you were the poorest man on Earth I'll still love you. Now, please tell me exactly who you are," I say.

"Ok. My name is Maximus Ekon Cargill-MacMillan. I was born in Florida and raised with my mom and grandmother....."

Vote
Comment