Chap. 13 (Who tf is Maximus???🤔)

QWYNN POV

I wake up to someone kissing my neck and I knew exactly who it was.

There was an excruciating pain between my thighs and I immediately knew I was gonna be limping for a day or two.

"Morning gorgeous," he said.

"Morning handsome," I reply.

"How did you sleep my love?"

"You mean how did I nap?" I ask. He chuckled because he knew exactly what I was talking about.

I barely slept last night because Ekon kept waking me up every hour or two to an erection. Then we'll try a different position despite the pain I felt.

"I made breakfast. Let's go take a shower," he said smiling like a predator.

........

BEST SHOWER SEX EVER!!!!

"I'm taking us out tonight and by us I mean the kids too," Ekon said.

"Ok," I say as I struggle to put on some shorts because between my legs hurt.

We heard rough movement downstairs. "Leave us alone!" I heard Chrys yell.

"Did you invite company?" I ask.

"No! Get dressed!" Ekon said as he left the room.

30 seconds after he left I heard glass shatter and things breaking.

I quietly tip-toed out of the room even though between my legs were painung me. That's when I saw an unknown person. He ambushed me and covered my face with a rag, knocking me out instantly.

.............

EKON POV

"Waky...waky!" I hear an all too familiar voice.

I'm opened my eyes and there that bitch was!

"Hello darling," she said.

"What do you want you gold digging bitch!" I asked angrily.

"That's no way to talk to your wife."

"You're not my wife!!!" I angrily yell.

"You do know that a divorce can only be fullfilled if both parties sign off? But that's not the point of this whole situation. This is all your father's doing. He wants you to come home and I miss you too honey. I can't believe you let my child around that filthy whore-"

I felt my blood boil when she called Qwynn a whore. "Says the girl who fucked my brother!!! And even if she was she'll still be a much better girlfriend than you can ever be."

"Ughhh!! Get him out of here and bring his friend so I can meet her," Naula said.

.........

"He smells too much of cheap cologne. Maids, get him cleaned up and bring him back," my father ordered.

That was typically my dad. Like me, he was born with a gold spoon in his mouth. He looks at people below him like germs or worse, larva.

...............

A fancy dinner was made for me as I sat around the family table with my older sister, younger brother, father and gold digging step mother.

Matthew(Dad):