Chapter 11 (Date Night)

EKON POV 

Qwynn is the weirdest girl ever! She's literally tried on 40% of what we bought yesterday. Then she came out the room and ask me how she looks. When I give my honest opinion which is always good she still changes. I mean, she looks breathtaking in all of em.

"Okay, what do you think about this one?!" She ask as she came out in a black dress. I have to be honest, I like this one the most and she WASN'T gonna change again. 

"Damn! This is definitely the one!" I say

"I don't like it. I'm gonna go-" I grab her by the waist and pull her against me. "No you're not. We're gonna be late Q. You look beautiful already. Now grab your shoes so we can leave," I say.

She just nodded her head and did as I told. 

I hate when she does that. She just do as she's told without arguing. I'm not saying I like women who argue a lot but your input matters. It's almost like she's afraid of me.

The doorbell rang and I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey Mary!" I say as I hug the girl who was gonna babysit the kids.

"Hey Max!" she said as she hug me back.

"I go by Ekon now," I inform her.

"Oh okay. Where the kids?"

When I was younger I used to babysit Mary. Now she's babysitting my kid and two others.

"Hi, you must be Qwynn. Ma-Ekon doesn't stop talking about you and now I could see why. You're gorgeous!" Mary said as she shook hands with Qwynn.

"Thank you. You're beautiful too. Since someone won't stop complaining about us being late, I gonna go now. Bye guys!" Qwynn said as she hugged every one of them.

"Be back by 10 young lady," Chrys said making me chuckle.

"Yes sir!" I say.

............

We were drinking wine and patiently waiting on our food while listening to jazz.

"So, what's your favourite color?" I ask trying to make converstion.

"Aqua and yours?" She said.

"Yellow. Okay, you ask a question now," I say.

"Where do you work?" She asked.

This was an unexpected question but I managed to reply "I work at home. I'm an architect. I have an office at home. Why'd you ask?"

"You did say it was my time to ask and I know absolutely nothing about you," she say.

We continued asking each other questions.

............

It was 11pm and Qwynn was completely drunk. I was planning on carrying her to sea an ocean view but she was too drunk. She started laughing loud and drawing attention to us so I payed the bill and escorted her out. She almost fell like five times on our way out.

While we were driving home she stuck her head trough the window and  started yelling at drivers and pedestrians. I found it funny but dangerous so I stopped and put on her seag belt.

"You're so boring," she said laughing.

After staying still for about 3 seconds she started touching my thigh.

"Have I ever told you how devilishly handsome you are?" She said as she moved  her hand closer to my shaft.

"No, but it's good to know," I say as I remover her hand even though I wouldn't mind her stroking me as I drive.

On the entire drive home she tried to get my pants open are touch my shaft.

The second I parked the car she opened her door and ran out. Thenshe dived into the pool.

Oh no!

"Is she okay?" Mary asked coming out the house.

"She's drunk but ypu can go home. Thank you so much for babysitting the kids," I say as I take out my wallet and give her 3 hundreds.

"This is too much Max. You only have $50 for me," she argued.

"I know. So how are you going home?" I ask.

"My dad's coming to pick me. Oh! There he is," she said as she got in the car and left.

"Oh Ekon!" I heared a horny Qwynn say.

I knew I had to get her out that pool before she accidentally drowns herself.

I started taking off my shoe but before I could get to my socks a peice of clothing was thrown out of the pool. It was her dress. The next thing I know is her bra is off too. Before she could remove her last peice of clothing I dive in and pulled her out. I couldnt stop staring at her perfectly made body.

I grabbed a towel and brought her to her room. It was definitely hell trying to get her in a shirt.

She kept running aroun the room screaming like a child who has just learned to walk.

When I finally caught her she pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. She started kissing me and my sex monster took over so I started kisaing her back. I didn't realize she had successfully managed to open my pants until I felt something cold encircle my dick. As much I wanted to beat that pussy up I knew she wouldn't want me doing that if she was sober.

I gently pushed her off of me and yelled "Qwynn!"

She finally stopped and started to cry. "You're just like everyone else. No one wants me and no one loves me. I like you Ekon but you don't." Tears rapidly ran down her face making me feel bad.

"You're right. I don't like you. I love you Qwynn. You have no idea. I really wanna do this but you're drunk. Just let me put a shirt on you and I'll lay with you until you fall asleep," I ask.

I didn't get an answer because she fell asleep.