Race-X, Xanos, and Overwatch

"The portal is open, Free One! Quickly, hurry inside! I cannot keep it open much longer!" Uriah yelled. We all jumped into the portal and were teleported directly into firefight. Giant beasts were stomping and crushing, and also burning creatures that looked nothing of human. The so-called Survivors wore armor similar to the Townguard, but much more heavily plated. The Demons had animal skull-shaped heads, with very heavy plating for armor. No matter what hit the Demons, it would look like it felt like nothing. Some Rebellion members were already helping, wearing Survivor armor. Their powerful machinery completely eradicated the other Survivors, but the Demons were still too powerful. The Demons spotted us and began attacking us all. They chipped almost all of their armor with their powerful weaponry, and our guns barely even hurt them. A giant creature appeared behind the Demons and they all got crushed by it's huge cannon.

"Woah! 'Oly moth'ra bread!" Midori said, staring at the obliterated heads of the Demons.

"No issue. You came for some of our citizens, correct?" The giant creature said.

"Yes, just some Bullsquids and Nightchargers." I said.

"Ah, Yes. Take them if you need them, they're at the bunker over there." He pointed his giant arm, that was shaped like a cannon, towards a small hole covered by webs.

"Alright, let's go." We ran over to the bunker through the extreme firefight. We opened the web up, and all the creatures inside cowered back to the sides, ready to fight. When they saw it was just us, they calmed down.

"Reinforcements?" One asked. It was a big, red creature with a squid-like mouth and leopard spots.

"Reinforcements?" Another one asked. This was a green creature similar to the other one, but a little smaller but longer mouth.

"Reinforcements." The third one asked. It was a blue-ish green with a very short mouth and tail.

"Hello. We need to escort you out of this planet, so that you can come live in ours."

"Can this planet support life?" The first one asked.

"Yes, it's got air, water, and food."

"Air!" The first one said.

"Water!" The third one said.

"Food!" The second one said.

"Yes, lots of food, lots of water." I said.

"Alright. Let's go." All three of them stepped up, and three other creatures of the same kind. Then six of a different creature came, and two of a completely different creature.

"I studied some Race-X creatures. Those big squid guys are Bullsquids. Those long creatures with muscular legs are called Nightchargers. Those small guys with little arms are called Blightcrawlers. They're similar to our world's head crabs, but they don't control their hosts in the same way as ours do." Ici said. "By the way, that huge creature back there is called a 'Gargantua', because of it's huge size."

"I see

"I see. Now, let's escort them to the portal. That giant Gargantua should help us with the escort." Crimson said. We all jumped out of the bunker and closed the web again. The Gargantua was standing there protecting the bunker.

"Ready for the escort? Let's go!" The Gargantua said.

       The Race-X creatures were fierce fighters. The Bullsquids fired massive chunks of slime at the CPU, which seemed to be semi-paralytic. The Nightcrawlers were charging straight at the CPU, knocking them down, and ripping their limbs off with their massive gaping jaw. The Blightcrawlers were all singlehandedly taking down hordes of CPU, dodging their bullets and controlling the CPU to fight each other with their dangerously powerful toxins.

"I wonder how long the CPU have to live against them. They're just as fierce as they are scary." Crimson said.

"Heh, that's true." Inferno replied.

"Half of them have been converted to zombies from the Blightcrawlers, too." Ici said.

"Don't shoot the Blightcrawlers. They're on our side." I said.

"Wait a minute... Where's YOUR comrades?" Ici asked.

"They're gathering more of them. Quite sure they're—" A portal opened next to me, and out came Varia, Mason, Maddie, a bunch of Bullsquids, Blightcrawlers, and Nightchargers.

"Who expected the portal to come here?" Mason said.

"Nobody did. I almost shot you." I replied.

"I suggest Midori's crew keeps fighting with the Race-X creatures. We need to—" A massive CPU dropship came from behind the base, along with three others and a gunship.

"Oh... god... no..." Ici said. They all jumped off the dropship and began shooting. The CPU were very powerful, and could not be pushed back. I tried running away, but then I blacked out.