Day In The Life Of Survives

"Reno, stop looking at her you creep." Kennedy elbowed the taller boy.

"Sorry sorry. It's just been a while since.."

"Since you've seen something of the opposite gender?" Aljeo gave him a 'really?' look.

"I-I guess so." Reno shrugged and continued to pack away the cans. "You should wake her up Astro."

"I want to let her sleep." Astro fumbled with a pocket knife in his hands. "She's.. unwell." Astro squinted his eyes at you.

"What do you mean?" Abercrombie asked.

"I can't tell if she has a sickness.. mental or physical." Astro blinked a couple times and averted his eyes from you.

"Need a check up little buddy?" Reno walked up to Astro and placed his hand on his hips.

"No, no. I'm fine." Astro shook his head.

"Oh well, being alone for so long can make anyone sick in the head." Kennedy shrugged, putting the last can away. "Being stuck with you guys and having no other people to talk to has really driven me wild.."

You moved around and grumbled. You rubbed your eyes. A small yawn escaped your lips and you slowly sat up. You furrowed your brow in confusion, at first you didn't know where you were, but when faced with the boys, you immediately remembered.

"Good morning (Y/N)." Astro smiled at you, flipping the pocket knife back into it's place.

"Morning android." You walked over to him and stood beside him while the others flicked away their vision on you and began to do something more productive. Astro sighed.

"So. What's the plan for today?" You asked. "Clear out some zombies?"

"Huh? No, we don't do that." Astro shook his head.

"Why not?" You asked, lifting a brow.

"The others and I believe that there is a way to get the zombies back to human." Astro said, like it was obvious. "Don't you think that?"

"Eh?? No way!" You blinked at him a few times. "Astro, there isn't a cure."

"You don't know that." Astro said blankly.

"Neither do you." You replied quickly. Astro frowned up at you.

"Well, that doesn't matter right now." He shook his head. "We thought you could go and try to get to know the others better."

"And how do you want me to do that?" You crossed your arms.

"Just go around and say hi, we don't bite." Astro shrugged. You got off the wall and began walking towards one of them.

"Maybe you guys don't.." You mumbled to yourself as you walked over to the large one with blond hair.

"Oh! Hey (Y/N), right?"

"Uh, right." You nodded. "And your.. Abercrom.. crom.." You tried to remember his name properly.

"Abercrombie." He smiled, stacking up some wood in the corner.

"What's the this wood for?" You asked.

"We are going to start building out the tree house soon." Abercrombie explained. "We need more wood though.." He sighed. "Do you mind asking Alejo where the other wood is?"

You sighed, you really didn't want to be the little messenger. You placed your thumbs on the inside of your school skirt and turned away to look for the boy in the red hat.

"Alejo." You walked up to him, Kennedy was also next to him, looking at some paperwork. "Abercrombie wants to know where the other bits of wood is."